Author Topic: What To Do...  (Read 434 times)

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
What To Do...
« on: November 30, 2023, 03:58:31 »
...for Christmas? I don't feel very festive this year; I may choose to not celebrate in any sort of secular way but just observe it silently. I am always alone at Christmas, regardless.

However... I have 5 unopened Advent calendars. 70188 Christmas Toy Store; 71088 Christmas Baking; 71345 Horses of Waterfall Christmas Sleigh Ride; 71348 Christmas Under the Rainbow; 71346 Novelmore Battle In the Snow. I'll consider opening & sharing one through photos so as not to be a complete Scrooge this year.

Any opinions on what you might like to see?

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: What To Do...
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2023, 08:45:06 »
Wow - that's a lot of advents!  I admire your restraint!

Any opinions on what you might like to see?

... all of them? :P

(personally, I am more interested in the rainbow fairies, horses of waterfall and the novelmore ones - some interesting new parts and klickys there, I think)

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2023, 09:54:53 »
If I had to pick just one to receive the 'Jim's advent reveal' treatment, I would go for the first one, 70188. Or have a year off?
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2023, 13:34:22 »
I'd choose Set 71348 (the Princess Magic one) or Set 71346 (the Novelmore one).

Or have a year off?

If you feel that this would be best, I agree. I'm sure that we would all enjoy seeing the pictures, but you certainly shouldn't feel as if you need to go through the effort to document and share all of this if it would not be enjoyable to you as well.
~Pynedor~

Offline Eplay

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2023, 18:47:28 »
Is that a purple snowman in the princess magic one?? I like my snowmen white (and not coloured by unicorn pee). I do like what they did with the novelmore snowman.

I’m going for the first one. 70188. Or the novelmore one. (Bad Santa???)