Author Topic: Connect to Smile Playmo Weekend in Mol (pictures!)  (Read 3142 times)

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
Re: Connect to Smile Playmo Weekend in Mol (pictures!)
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2023, 19:09:26 »
Thanks for sharing lots of pictures, Birdie. It's the nearest I am likely to get to visiting such an event in person  :(

My pleasure! If you ever do decide to travel to the continent and attend one of these in or near Belgium, I'd love to go together. We've always got extra seats in the car and we can come pick you up etc., if you'd be interested  :) One can dream!

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2023, 19:20:54 »
Thanks Birdie! I miss you guys, and Hes and PlayMoto...

Wonderful dios... that is such a blast.

I am hoping to go to Europe for the 50th anniversary next year but havent decided what event to center the trip around. Will Playmobil do anything for it I wonder? They have changed so much I wonder if they remember we all exist.

I wonder if they know they have THEIR 50th anniversary coming?

I'd like to go there next year too...

It would be nice if they decided in advance, so us non-first-rate-customers could plan the trips....

OR, say they will do nothing and don't really give a darn, and maybe WE collectors could come up with something, and get together by ourselves... We could do a Funpark invasion anyways...

Does ANYONE have any playmoconnection?

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2023, 20:32:37 »

OR, say they will do nothing and don't really give a darn, and maybe WE collectors could come up with something, and get together by ourselves... We could do a Funpark invasion anyways...

A get-together sounds amazing  8-)

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2023, 14:23:12 »
That looks like a great event! Thanks for sharing these pictures. :)

This was pretty brilliant: a Disney park parade with floats that depict some of Disney's classics. They were spot on!

I agree! Those are quite nice.
~Pynedor~

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2023, 15:03:25 »
This was pretty brilliant: a Disney park parade with floats that depict some of Disney's classics. They were spot on!

That sort of thing is a wonderful way to stuff a bunch of different themes in a different setting :love:

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2023, 10:09:32 »
Thank you for these wonderful pictures and it is so nice to see your smile dear Birdie  :love:

I do very much hope to be able to attend the 2024 PlaymoLuxDays as a visitor not an exhibitor and get a chance to catch up in person with Playmofriends whom I haven't seen in 10 years since my last visit dates back August 2014...
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline PlaymoFrankJon

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2023, 01:04:22 »
Stumbled upon this now.. Looks like you had a great time! Some cool pictures of mine and Scan's (Scan is/was active on here also) diorama. The one with all the swan knights lol!
Greetings!

Edit: For what it's worth, here's the link for the poster for next years exposition by Connect To Smile (Belgian/Dutch collectors association)
https://www.connecttosmile.com/beurzen/8e-playmo-weekend-mol/
« Last Edit: November 13, 2023, 01:16:55 by PlaymoFrankJon »