General > Report & Review

The Movie: Series 2 (70139)

<< < (2/3) > >>

tahra:

--- Quote from: Tiermann on December 23, 2022, 02:16:04 ---Great review as always. Sadly the movie sets didnt sell well in the US so this series never made it here. I sourced a set from Europe. The unique figures will stay in demand for some time I suspect.

--- End quote ---

I suppose they botched it... Ok, I am biased, but even with its faults, it was the best of the year :P  (I was hopeful for Terminator, but (as feared) the only saving bit there was the wonderful Linda Hamilton - and lets not forget that it is likely the reason the gods gave us covid  >:(  ::) )..

I find the sets weird by themselves - unless you want to reenact the movie, but so many amazing parts and creatures. I am still disappointed they didn't release the dino... AND the frowning chicken!

Oh, marketing wise, HOW COULD THEY NOT do a passport? With the stickers on each set? I mean.. REALLY?!

Klickteryx:

--- Quote from: tahra on December 22, 2022, 21:16:40 ---

While on the subject: Is there ANY other hair that works with that hat? With the strap, I mean? Cause if there is... I NEED IT.

--- End quote ---

Wouldn't the Odd Job hair from the James Bond set work?
This one should too:

tahra:

--- Quote from: Klickteryx on December 24, 2022, 00:41:47 ---Wouldn't the Odd Job hair from the James Bond set work?
This one should too:

--- End quote ---

Well, I'm sure the "bald" one would work, but we'd need an old head, without the beard notches... I don't want a bald guard, I think :P

As to that one - yes, it works! Though... I believe it may not be an improvement.. Need to try maybe with a beard/mustache (printed)... maybe that'd work.

Regardless, that's great for variety - and that hair now exists in like 6 colors, at least..

Pynedor:
Great review and custom figures, as always, tahra! :D

Did you add some gold paint to the neckpiece on one of the custom figures made with parts from the Black Knight?

tahra:

--- Quote from: Pynedor on January 28, 2023, 15:08:25 ---Great review and custom figures, as always, tahra! :D

Did you add some gold paint to the neckpiece on one of the custom figures made with parts from the Black Knight?

--- End quote ---

Thank you :)

Both, actually - on the "border" for her, and on the "nails" for him...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version