General > Brainstorming For Playmobil

Christmas ideas

(1/3) > >>

Eplay:
I’m not a fan of duck on call, but I was watching the advent calendar and the train looks nice. I don’t know if these are new molds but I think it would be wonderful to have a Christmas themed train. Santa driving the train and children in winter outfits (Christmas sweaters) riding the train or perhaps elves packing the train with presents.

The train could be part of a Christmas fair, so there could be a couple of sets. A rerelease of the market stalls, carol singers. An ice skating ring and off course a very large decorated Christmas tree.
The lighting of the Christmas tree is a big event in some cities in the Netherlands, I don’t know how it is in other countries.

The police girl in the DOC advent calendar actually has a really nice Christmas sweater. I would love to have that one  ;D
It would be nice to have a playmobil plus family set where they all have Christmas outfits. With children sized Santa hats. Or a set with a family enjoying Christmas dinner set with a nice large table with with food and luxurious tableware.

tahra:

--- Quote from: Eplay on November 29, 2022, 09:51:36 ---The police girl in the DOC advent calendar actually has a really nice Christmas sweater. I would love to have that one  ;D

--- End quote ---

:o

I had missed that... that torso is GORGEOUS!  :love:

And.. the firegirl has the bear in a xmas hat, and the doctorboy has xmas tress on his legs! (can't make out his torso... but I'd love to  >:D )

Eplay:
Didn’t notice the trees and the hat  :o

Tiermann:
The train was originally from the carnival theme, so its a reuse. I think the idea of a Christmas themed on would be great.

Another Christmas season thing I would like to see is the star costume from Everdreamerz music blind boxes released in both silver and gold. It's an obvious connection and colors.

tahra:

--- Quote from: Tiermann on November 30, 2022, 02:23:09 ---It's an obvious connection and colors.

--- End quote ---

They're not very good at that, are they?  ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version