Creative > Customs Gallery

Asian long tail boat ideas

(1/1)

Rasputin:
I’ve been wanting to make a long tail boat . The wiltopia set that has a great start has not been released in the US yet so I’m looking for ideas. The boat needs the traditional huge car engine that I can’t yet remember when Playmobil has one . Perhaps in those pull back cars ?

Tiermann:
What about engine parts from the jet version of the hovercraft? Space sets would be another place to look.

Rasputin:

--- Quote from: Tiermann on August 27, 2022, 18:18:02 ---What about engine parts from the jet version of the hovercraft? Space sets would be another place to look.

--- End quote ---

I’ll look those up on Heather’s Data base , thanks for the tip

I think there was decent looking go cart engines but those might be too small. There is also the old race car engines ?

The driveshaft should be easy enough and the prop from a ski boat should work just fine

Chotii:
Can you modify the ends from a Viking Ship? I can’t find the one I had lying around but it seemed like the big ends might work if modified for the long tails.

Chotii:
I have an odd boat very like Playmobil - a River Canal Boat from the early Calico Critters line. I wonder if it would make a decent base for your concept?  Mine is horribly incomplete and you're welcome to it if you think you can use/modify it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version