Author Topic: The revival of the Victorian theme (2022)!  (Read 27793 times)

Offline Oliver

• Playmo Addict
Re: The revival of the Victorian theme (2022)!
« Reply #250 on: July 02, 2022, 12:09:44 »
I'm not 100% sure, but I think the UK site has cut the prices for these across the board (Large House is now £126) - this might mean it's excluded from the generic price cuts they do.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #251 on: July 02, 2022, 13:38:37 »
I'm not 100% sure, but I think the UK site has cut the prices for these across the board (Large House is now £126) - this might mean it's excluded from the generic price cuts they do.

The Victorian theme now comes under Playmobil Plus (what used to be Direct Service) and is described as Nostalgic Dolhouse so presumably is excluded from price cuts relating to the main catalogue but can be and has been included in price cuts on Playmobil Plus.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Oliver

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #252 on: July 02, 2022, 15:58:04 »
The Victorian theme now comes under Playmobil Plus (what used to be Direct Service) and is described as Nostalgic Dolhouse so presumably is excluded from price cuts relating to the main catalogue but can be and has been included in price cuts on Playmobil Plus.

Normally - as far as I've noticed - they've not differentiated between the main catalogue and DS/Playmobil Plus sets for the 'everything 20% off' sale. But they do exclude certain sets from it - for example the Greek Gods - so I half expected these sets to be excluded, but up until now they haven't been.

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #253 on: August 05, 2022, 18:14:34 »
70937 Truck (Old Timer 1) and 70938 Car (Old Timer 2) are both now for sale on playmobil.de, 24,99 Euro each and playmobil.co.uk, £19 each!
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #254 on: August 05, 2022, 19:27:15 »
70937 Truck (Old Timer 1) and 70938 Car (Old Timer 2) are both now for sale on playmobil.de, 24,99 Euro each and playmobil.co.uk, £19 each!

A good price, but with a number of trucks already in various liveries and one car and most of another, I only really need spare parts, if they are going to be available.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”