Author Topic: playkingdoms' Roman Dio (2019)  (Read 5030 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: playkingdoms' Roman Dio (2019)
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2020, 17:16:27 »
Beautiful work Tahra, especially the building!

Thank you - it WAS a challenge ;)

I would have loved to take some pictures of it with a couple of different lighting setups. Great!

I am afraid "lighting setups" is not a thing here  :-\  It's windows open, lights on, and camera flash..   :-[

Tahrus Maximus!

:lmao: :lmao:

Offline PMatt

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2020, 13:14:25 »
I can't get enough of this diorama! There's so much that I like – everything, actually, from the variety of legionnaires to the buildings (the watchtower is most impressive).

The dialogue really allows one to fully immerse in the scene, as does the stunning attention to detail. If I were to attempt anything of sorts, for every klicky I put into position I'd knock two down.

The making of sheds light onto some details I hadn't noticed at first sight – ingenious work on the drawbridge, that's some serious commitment to the project.

Offline Corso

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2020, 16:11:04 »
If I were to attempt anything of sorts, for every klicky I put into position I'd knock two down.
That sounds familiar :lol: I usually knock three down  :-\

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2020, 16:28:19 »
I can't get enough of this diorama! There's so much that I like – everything, actually, from the variety of legionnaires to the buildings (the watchtower is most impressive).

Thank you... It took me quite some time to plan.. in 2013 :P

The dialogue really allows one to fully immerse in the scene, as does the stunning attention to detail.

The dialog is .. lacking. Can you imagine it with THAT language?  :'(

Even a comment was toned down, when it was LATERALLY reviewed. Though she was right. As usual.

If I were to attempt anything of sorts, for every klicky I put into position I'd knock two down.

I don't think there was any serious mishap... good. Cause all the klickys are simply standing (except the ones on the bridge... )

The making of sheds light onto some details I hadn't noticed at first sight – ingenious work on the drawbridge, that's some serious commitment to the project.

Thank you :love:  - it took me forever to figure out, especially the "mechanism" (lame as it is, I am no engineer - and then worse that knowing how I want it, MAKING it!  :-[ )

That sounds familiar :lol: I usually knock three down  :-\

:0

Offline Ackie

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2020, 00:40:25 »
Wow.
It doesn’t matter how big or small your Playmobil collection is, it’s what you do with it that matters.

Offline peetje

• Playmo Lover
  • peetje
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2020, 11:41:53 »
Great work!!
Awesome setup!
Love animals.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2020, 12:57:55 »

Offline Basie10

• It's ok :)
  • Playmo Lover
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2020, 22:27:20 »
Wow, that is spectacular.  Not just the playmobil itself, but the care taken with the arrangements.  It tells a story....great work!! 8-)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2020, 14:41:08 »
Wow, that is spectacular.  Not just the playmobil itself, but the care taken with the arrangements.  It tells a story....great work!! 8-)

Thank you  ;D

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2020, 11:14:08 »
Oh this is AMAZING!  :love:  :love:  :love:

The draw bridge and the way the fort seems to be placed on a rock... that's brilliant!
Awesome attention to detail too, with the interiors and all the scenes with animals  :wow:

I really like your flooring material as well as the river, it works perfectly  8-)

Oh and great story, lots of chuckles had  ;D

Yay!