Author Topic: General question  (Read 878 times)

Offline ivesy

• Playmo Pal
General question
« on: January 31, 2013, 00:22:18 »
To start off with I'm not quite sure if I'm posting this in the right section but here goes.....I took a look through the playmobil ds book online and found some rather interesting sets; 5427,5428,5429,5430,5431. I absolutely love playmobil rescue sets and aft finding these they are a must to buy. They look fairly new yet i cannot find them anywhere. I can only find them on italian/german sites that don't post to the uk. From a little further investigation they seem to be out of a 2013 catalogue. Im wanting to know what the best possible way of obtaining these would be (yes ill pay the extortionate postage prices because I'm in love with the sets lol) and second have they actually been released yet. Thanks, Tom

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
Re: General question
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2013, 00:36:28 »
Those won't be released for a while. They will be out in Germany in 2013 and most likely in the United Kingdom by 2014. I'd suggest joining the Playmobil Collector's Club to get information about new sets though. That is probably where the information you've found came from originally, though information about new sets that is released there isn't supposed to be discussed outside of the official club website: http://pcc.pm/  :)
~Pynedor~

Offline ivesy

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2013, 01:00:09 »
Thank you very much! So these will be available to purchase in Germany this year? Is there a specific month when they become released? Thanks again, Tom

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2013, 01:41:32 »
They should be out in the first half of 2013. There are several threads about them around here, especially in the News section. :)
~Pynedor~