Author Topic: US Fi?ures Co-op Series 4  (Read 4669 times)

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
Re: US Fi?ures Co-op Series 4
« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2013, 16:41:54 »
Tim I confirm I got my batch just today from England!  :love:
So I won't be needing a set.

I might be interested in some loose figures if eventually you end up  with some.
Thanks a lot!
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2013, 20:34:30 »
So far I've opened one boy and two girl cases. The boy case was short two pirates but had an extra baseball player and an extra pilot. The girl cases each had 8 female pirates and no baywatch rescue swimmers. All other girl figures were even counts. We'll see how the other two cases work out. Hopefully there will be at least some of the swimmer for the modern theme fans. Don't know if it was just a packing issue or maybe a production issue where they just didn't have them so subbed in more pirates.

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2013, 01:31:21 »
So far I've opened one boy and two girl cases. The boy case was short two pirates but had an extra baseball player and an extra pilot. The girl cases each had 8 female pirates and no baywatch rescue swimmers. All other girl figures were even counts. We'll see how the other two cases work out. Hopefully there will be at least some of the swimmer for the modern theme fans. Don't know if it was just a packing issue or maybe a production issue where they just didn't have them so subbed in more pirates.

I'd be happy to take an extra female pirate, instead of the swimmer.

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2013, 01:34:24 »
Im missing the necklace of the fairy  :( so if you get an extra one... please hold it for me. I'll be willing to pay of course.

Also extra ALIENS... LOVE THOSE!!!!

I got only an extra handcuff from the wizard if you need it.
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2013, 02:57:40 »
Yeah, I'll be interested to hear if they do better this time than last time as far as mistakes -- missing parts, mangled parts, extra parts, etc.

Btw, i'm always interested in extra hairpieces, other than traditional hat hairs, and willing to pay for them. ;D
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2013, 19:02:17 »
Opened another box of girls and its looking the same. Did a box of boys and it was even except that the Indian was missing the cloak and both feather pieces. That's a lot of weight, it should have been kicked out at some point. I should be finished opening tomorrow and will get a weight and start sending out the totals to people.
I really like the alien too, and have been surprised in not liking the mad scientist much, but I do really like the pilot and the female orange rescue worker better than expected.
Some extra small parts but not a ton so far, I will let you all know what's there when I finish up in case you want something.

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #46 on: April 20, 2013, 12:34:08 »
Im missing the necklace of the fairy  :(

Its in the post, Gaston- any other missing bits?

Graham
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #47 on: April 20, 2013, 12:40:40 »
Its in the post, Gaston- any other missing bits?

Graham

Oh no! you didnt' have to worry about it!  :-[ :-[ :-[
Well... thanks a lot Graham. Nothing else missing.

:wave: :wave: :wave:

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #48 on: April 21, 2013, 18:30:53 »
I've sent a mail to all people on the list with some options. Let me know what figures you want in addition to full sets. Once I have heard from all the co-op members I will make the remaining figures available to the general PF population at the same price, should anyone want any of them. I will probably start a new thread for that part. Thanks all.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #49 on: April 21, 2013, 18:41:01 »
The bagging errors weren't too bad this time. There was the one Indian and also one baseball player that was missing just his baseball.
Here are the extra parts

and after pulling out the complete-ish sets for the co-op members here are the figures left over out on the sorting table