Author Topic: Fi?ures series 2 - boys  (Read 19550 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: Fi?ures series 2 - boys
« Reply #130 on: February 23, 2012, 22:06:44 »
interesting new marketing by Geobra. They really are not bashful about copying right on the line anymore. It is a bit ironic that Geobra fights collectors about copy rights but then they sure push the envelope them selfs.

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
« Reply #131 on: February 23, 2012, 23:27:47 »
I know Ras. I was buying some PM at TRU the other day and noticed that lego has a statue of Liberty fig and other identical figs  out all ready.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #132 on: February 23, 2012, 23:55:30 »
I know Ras. I was buying some PM at TRU the other day and noticed that lego has a statue of Liberty fig and other identical figs  out all ready.

They all look the same. I saw a Flamenco dancer the statue you said, same looking knights, the skater kids, etc......

come on designers, you are paid top wages and this is what you come up with. Looks like you were on the office AKA toilet with the lego catalog and fished out all you designs.

don't get me wrong I want all of them but more for the fact that they are playmobil. There are some that do look really good and I will want many of them. My oldest son want an army of a particular soldier.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays: