Author Topic: Does anyone recognise these klickies?  (Read 1182 times)

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
Does anyone recognise these klickies?
« on: January 16, 2012, 21:05:18 »
Could anyone please tell me where the torsos and legs (if they don't belong together) on these two klickies come from?
I have tried to search on PlaymoDB but not found them under the searches I have done.

Elaine
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline Robbie

• Playmo Master
Re: Does anyone recognise these klickies?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 21:06:00 »
Game Warden 3828 and Tower Guard 4502.

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2012, 21:19:15 »
Thank you Robbie,  :wave:
I don't know why the guard didn't turn up in my klicky search, but for the game warden I put in moss green for the torso but not an arm colour and in the klickly details it gives moss green arms but an unknown colour for the torso so I expect that's why I didn't find him.
I can look for their accessories now.  :)

Elaine
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2012, 21:26:37 »
4502 is called a night guard and represents the old style watchmen who used to patrol the streets of towns after the watch had been set.  From 1973 to 2010 we lived near Ripon in the UK which still has the practice of the watch being set by the Hornblower. He sets the watch by blowing his horn four times in the market square - once towards each corner - and then outside the Mayor's house.  This has been done every night since the early 800s.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2012, 17:45:41 »
Thank you Robbie,  :wave:
I don't know why the guard didn't turn up in my klicky search, but for the game warden I put in moss green for the torso but not an arm colour and in the klickly details it gives moss green arms but an unknown colour for the torso so I expect that's why I didn't find him.
I can look for their accessories now.  :)

Elaine

Oh, for pete's sake, I had the guard's arms and torso mismatched. Sorry, fixed now! I'll finish up the warden too. It's best to start your search with one body part (plus the obvious like age and sex), and add more to narrow down the choices.
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!