Author Topic: Next Jousting Tournament in 2011 by anyone ?????  (Read 1809 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Next Jousting Tournament in 2011 by anyone ?????
« on: October 12, 2011, 11:24:19 »
Well, Krull and Ceragem will host a tournament around June 2012 , i wonder if anyne will host a tournament before the end of 2011 , poor General Sir Agnar and Arngeir the Viking are itchy to go back to anotehr jousting event !!!!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
Re: Next Jousting Tournament in 2011 by anyone ?????
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2011, 07:20:47 »
I'd love to give it a try, I saw something of the previous tournament and it looks like fun.

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2011, 16:39:02 »
Well if this is the sign up area, you can count me in!
Etir will ride once more! :knight:
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2011, 19:12:19 »
It's pretty time consuming. I would recommend cutting the field in half. If you want a copy of the Excel spreadsheet used to calculate the points etc let me know and I will send it along to you. (You too George)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2011, 20:04:44 »
It's pretty time consuming. I would recommend cutting the field in half. If you want a copy of the Excel spreadsheet used to calculate the points etc let me know and I will send it along to you. (You too George)

An excellent idea sire !!! As we have announced me and Sir Wolf will host a tournament around june next year . Krull and Ceragem.

Naturally after the invasaion fo the south has been completed and Ithaca annihilated !!! Only joking sir angelo only joking !!!!

As i have proposed in the past  the jousting group matched will be help in different locations i.e the city of Krull, the great forrest, the vikings'  northern shores/island and the dragonlands of Krull, an idea that has been supported by Panos and therefore looks like we will have 4 different locations for the group matches . Aw and i have thought of a couple of surprises also for the tournament and no dont worry King Iseroth wont participate  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

\...but thats all for June, i hope another tournament is scheduled before the end of 2011....  :love: :love: :love: :love:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2011, 22:50:16 »
Like Rhalius, I saw the last one - it does look like fun! :)
Life's essentials: food, water, shelter and at least one klicky.

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2011, 21:38:25 »
I am not sure how exactly it works though, but if anything official is written down I gues how it works would be included?

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2011, 23:35:54 »
You should read the League thread
and the first post in the  Marketon starting thread

Probably the point system will need to stay the same. Reducing to 16 instead of 32 will make a huge difference in time. It's enough spots so that the most active jousters can still have a contestant, but you wont have to put out a lot of effort trying to fill in the spaces.