Author Topic: question about 5302 new dollhouse  (Read 7583 times)

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
question about 5302 new dollhouse
« on: February 27, 2011, 14:25:30 »
can two  5302 dollhouses get connected ?

The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: question about 5302 new dollhouse
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2011, 14:31:27 »
some one will figure out a way and if Playmobil did not design it as such, out with the saw  ;)
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline playmogal

• places for playmo women to go
  • Playmo Master
  • The bride and groom topper-my son's wedding cake
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2011, 23:13:17 »
As a newbie, I am interested in connecting two of these as well...ONCE I GET MY HANDS ON ONE!!! :'(
Can someone please explain to me why we in the US have to wait until August to get this mansion from PM for 139USD, that is unless we want to pay more than twice that much on ebay?
Are all PM products introduced a year earlier in Europe? Thanks for the insight.  8}
After two decades of male toys (esp. Lego and PM) in our house, it is time to build something for us women!

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2011, 23:16:02 »
As a newbie, I am interested in connecting two of these as well...ONCE I GET MY HANDS ON ONE!!! :'(
Can someone please explain to me why we in the US have to wait until August to get this mansion from PM for 139USD, that is unless we want to pay more than twice that much on ebay?
Are all PM products introduced a year earlier in Europe? Thanks for the insight.  8}

no in greece as well the new house will be available also in august (mayby on june i don't remember) i don't know why either!!!!!!!
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2011, 23:18:56 »

Pretty much, I'm afraid! :-\
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2011, 23:21:27 »
I don't have this house yet (and probably I won't get it) but I could definetly say you can connect 2 or more to a C shape unit...maybe a pentagone even.  :hmm:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2011, 00:16:16 »
New releases come out in Germany only, and in the rest of the world a year later, I believe. 
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2011, 00:36:26 »
New releases come out in Germany only, and in the rest of the world a year later, I believe. 

Not entirely correct; a few small Western-European nations are regarded by Geobra as home-market and get the new releases at the same time as Germany  :P

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2011, 00:48:12 »
But North America is delayed. :(
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2011, 00:51:41 »
Not entirely correct; a few small Western-European nations are regarded by Geobra as home-market and get the new releases at the same time as Germany  :P

which?   :hmm: :hmm:
The spirits rule !!!!