Author Topic: Review of the school bus 5940  (Read 23372 times)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: Review of the school bus 5940
« Reply #90 on: April 15, 2012, 00:57:22 »
 :lol: True. I'm not planning to drop it off the kitchen table pretending it's driving off a cliff or anything like that. :lol:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #91 on: April 15, 2012, 00:59:09 »
:lol: True. I'm not planning to drop it off the kitchen table pretending it's driving off a cliff or anything like that. :lol:

What about Chris? :evilplan:
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #92 on: April 15, 2012, 01:00:54 »
I'll keep an eye on him. ;) It actually sounds more like the kind of thing my brother would do! Some time I should take pictures of my playmobil shelves after he's been over. He always does some creative rearranging. :lol:
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #93 on: April 15, 2012, 01:03:36 »
I'll keep an eye on him. ;) It actually sounds more like the kind of thing my brother would do! Some time I should take pictures of my playmobil shelves after he's been over. He always does some creative rearranging. :lol:

What's his email address, I'll tell him to use a heat gun next time! :lol:
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #94 on: April 15, 2012, 01:05:42 »
 >:( >:( >:(

:lol:

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #95 on: April 15, 2012, 01:21:15 »
>:( >:( >:(

:lol:

Just think, you'd have a bunch of Klicky's in all types of positions,......permanently! :giggle:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #96 on: April 15, 2012, 01:22:27 »
Maybe if one of them is a witch..... I'm meeeeelting! :giggle:

Offline retronio22

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #97 on: May 05, 2012, 20:08:19 »
Why school bus,ambulance,take along hospital and take along school are US Exclusive?And why they have such a low price?I don't have experience about these sets!If only they were released in Greece!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #98 on: May 06, 2012, 14:29:21 »
Why school bus,ambulance,take along hospital and take along school are US Exclusive?And why they have such a low price?I don't have experience about these sets!If only they were released in Greece!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's a question that has been talked about ever since the 5843 fire engine arrived in the USA with it's severely inferior quality. That set had no actual compartment doors & it had plastic tires :no:. The opinion regarding this type of market addition from Playmobil is due to their prices for the regular Playmobil line being so high, they feel the need to compete with toys here in the USA that are out sourced by competing manufactures from China. These sets are still not near the normal Playmobil quality, but they are alternatives due to being much cheaper, and as the old saying goes, You get what you pay for!