Author Topic: Plans for 3268 Castle  (Read 2446 times)

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
Re: Plans for 3268 Castle
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2011, 14:24:18 »
I'm not sure if this point is relevant for this kind of error, but Playmobil seems to have programed their pages for FireFox, especially the construction sheets pages are very bad interpretated by Microsoft's IE.

Maybe this helps...

could be.... Im using IE  :-[
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2011, 19:47:13 »

My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Peefferr

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2011, 03:23:22 »
I'm looking for the instruction sheets for some of the Victorian line (5300 & rooms) which are not available through the database.
Is there a nifty way to find instructions and plans for sets that do not show up?
Or contact DS, and hope for the best?

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2011, 03:29:03 »
Best way is to open a topic asking for them, and someone who has them can scan them and send them to you. PM doesn't allow instructions to be posted anywhere, so we can only send them to each other privately.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2011, 04:24:25 »

i actually kind of hate firefox :-[ (love that smiley btw Bonnie :P)
i used to used the google one, can't remember what it's called? it's very user friendly, i need to download it again...
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline PrimusPilus

• Playmo Addict
  • Aut caesar, aut nihil!
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2011, 14:43:06 »
It's been more then a decade since I used that buggy (and unsafe) IE, only FF. If I had to choose a second browser it would be Chrome.

For those who are having "regionality issues" with your browsers, that's not a browser issue but an IP issue. In some cases FF can handle it, but the best way to do it is having an IP mask at hand. I use Hotspot Shield, that is free and you can turn on and off when needed.
Cheers!
Luciano