General > News

ADAC helicopter

(1/4) > >>

playmofire:
If my very lmited German is right, a thread on klickywelt says that there's an ADAC version of the, presumably, new helicopter coming out in September through the VEDES shops.  It will cost 24.99 euros.

Here's a link to a forum showing a custom version in ADAC livery a fan made some time ago:

http://www.bk-helicopter-patch-design.de/Information/page18/page18.html

and a link to the thread on klickywelt:

http://www.klickywelt.de/viewtopic.php?t=20512&highlight=

Now how to organise supplies?

BTW, the ADAC is the German equivalent of the AA or RAC or AAA.

Martin Milner:
Babelfish Translation:

Playmobil Hubi

A gift for my youngest son Noah for first day at school in August 2006! As basis the Playmobil Notarzthelicopter© NR served. 4222. Painted with original RAL1021 cadmium-yellow (thanks Klaus!!!!) and marked with particularly provided transfer pictures (on a Alps printer, OKI DP-5000). This is a unique piece and not available!

So I think it's a one off custom, not a new line.

Why don't the RAC and AA have helicopters anyway??

The Klickywelt thread is arguing over whether this will become available in the shops or not - and over the the set number.

playmofire:
Ah, there are two threads on klickywelt about this - the first thread (with no link to it from my post) is the one about the custom, but the second link in my post should take you to a thread started 1st August this year.  Using FreeTranslation on the third post in that thread it's clear that there will be an ADAC helicopter:

"Der ADAC-Hubschrauber wird im September rauskommen und wohl 24,99€ kosten.
Wie er nun genau aussieht, wissen wir noch nicht. "

which translates as

"The ADAC-helicopter will come out in September and will cost probably 24.99€.  How it exactly looks now, we do not know yet."

The ADAC helicopters are, if I understand their use properly, air ambulances, not for repair work, as it were.  For some time the AA supported/operated the Yorkshire Air Ambulance I think, but they don't anymore.

socrates:
Thats true. there are confined rumors that there will be an ADAC helicopter.
everybody now is hoping the final version will look at least somewhat similiar to the custom one. :)

best
socrates

Hadoque:
That ADAC-custom chopper looks great!!  8-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version