Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Welcome! / Back at it again after 6+ years
« Last post by playmobilfire136 on Today at 16:35:29 »
Hey everybody,

After a solid 6+ years, I've finally found the time to start working on custom Playmobil projects again. Looking forward to getting back into the swing of things with a new rescue-themed project which I'll keep you folks updated on. Hoping some of the old timers are still around on here!

Hope everyone's doing well,

playmobilfire136
Welcome! / Re: Hello everyone!
« Last post by GrahamB on Today at 15:49:49 »
Welcome from Stroud, UK!
Your enthusiasm for 3D printing is clear, you will get plenty of encouragement here. :wave:
News / Wiltopia Happy Meal deal should include at least a klicky
« Last post by Heronimus on Today at 12:27:35 »
This truly is a great campaign to gain more exposure of Playmobil from the young generation.

But don't you guys agree the whole set should at least include a klicky, like a zoo keeper or a visiting kid figure, to open up the true Playmobil Door for the kids? Currently it does not really differentiate playmobil animals from other generic plastic toys.

Cost could be an issue given how the lion and wolf are not really movable, but they have really missed a great opportunity to give the kids a hook to the essence of Playmobil. ???
What is this??? / Part of steering wheel for ship?
« Last post by Danin on Today at 11:55:34 »
Hello playmofriends!  :wave:

Does anyone have any idea what this part is? It looks like it could be part of the steering wheel for a ship, but I can't find any set that has this particular part.  ???
Welcome! / Re: Hello everyone!
« Last post by tahra on Today at 07:11:10 »
Welcome from Portugal!

Looking forward to pics of your creations :)
Welcome! / Hello everyone!
« Last post by Playmobil3d on Today at 06:42:04 »
Hello everyone in the playmofriends! I'm thrilled to join this community as a new Playmobil enthusiast. Since I was a child, I've been a big fan of these incredible toys, and now, as an adult, I've found a new passion for them: 3D printing.

Recently, I acquired a 3D printer and discovered that I can take my love for Playmobil to a whole new level. I'm diving into the world of designing my own creations inspired by classic Playmobil sets. It's amazing how modern technology allows us to materialize our ideas in such a tangible way.

One of my current projects is recreating some of my favorite Playmobil sets in digital format to then print them in 3D. From the iconic castle to futuristic space ships, I'm exploring all kinds of designs. I love the creative process behind each project: from conceiving the idea to modeling it in 3D design software and finally seeing it come to life physically before my eyes.

What fascinates me the most about 3D printing is the customization capability. I can modify the original designs to suit my own tastes and preferences. Do I want a flying horse instead of a land one? No problem! Do I prefer my castle to have a medieval or modern style? I can make it happen! This creative freedom is truly inspiring and motivates me to continue exploring new ideas.

Additionally, I'm excited to share my process and creations with this community. I hope to contribute fresh ideas and unique perspectives to the world of Playmobil. I'm also open to advice and suggestions from other members who have experience in 3D printing or designing models for toys.

In summary, I'm delighted to join this community as a new Playmobil enthusiast with a focus on 3D printing. I'm looking forward to engaging in exciting conversations, exchanging ideas, and of course, sharing my own creations. Thank you for welcoming me, and I'm excited for everything this journey has in store for me in the world of Playmobil and 3D printing!
News / Re: Playmobil in the News
« Last post by JLMatterer on May 02, 2024, 23:15:25 »

Welcome! / Re: Hello from Sweden
« Last post by playmofire on May 02, 2024, 10:14:35 »
Welcome from North Yorkshire, families that Playmobil together stay together.
News / Re: Müller Black Knight exclusive
« Last post by tahra on May 02, 2024, 07:02:27 »
I've started looking for the golden ticket – there's a tiny opening at the box seam where you can distinguish the colour of the content. So far only white and gold. Needle in a hay stack!

Thanks for the tip - I will attempt it - if I manage to get myself to one of those stores...
Welcome! / Re: Hello from Sweden
« Last post by tahra on May 02, 2024, 07:01:21 »
Welcome from Portugal :)

Glad you kept it all - a good decision!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10