Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Welcome! / Re: Hello from the south of Brazil!
« Last post by Tiermann on Today at 18:52:33 »
Feel free to share site links, I make the pages for people to enjoy. I look foward to seeing your castle one day.
« Last post by Neibor on Today at 17:10:25 »
Welcome from Portugal!

Medieval and STECK :love: are definitely core themes for me :)

Looking forward to pics of your collection!

Thanks Tahra, I got a small baby running around the house now, so I have not touch my pieces in a while, but I'll take some pictures as soon as I have an opportunity to assemble the castle again.
« Last post by Neibor on Today at 17:08:19 »
Welcome from Oregon USA!

Thanks Tiermann, nice blog by the way, very interesting, I really liked the shield section, can I send the link over to my friends in Brazil? This would be very useful to them.
« Last post by Neibor on Today at 17:00:11 »
Thanks, it is really nice to meet you all.
It's been a while,  but I saw the area where they pick the parts for these orders at the Zirndorf factory in 2014. The parts are in little boxes on long shelves in giant multi-story rotating racks. The boxes are marked with the ETN (part number) but it could be fairly easy for similar parts near each other to get mixed up. The pick sheet includes a part name but those are not super descriptive as anyone who has seen a parts invoice is aware.
« Last post by playmofire on Today at 09:38:15 »
Another warm welcome from the UK!  :wave:
It is possible there was a 'picking' error with the belt loops where the 'wrong' part was picked out of the storage containers in the spare parts department - it has happened to me several times before. Or perhaps the two colours were mixed in the storage container. Even if you ordered some 30201940 belt loops (light red), you might get a mixture. Frustrating!
« Last post by GrahamB on Today at 08:00:04 »
A warm welcome from me in Stroud, UK!
« Last post by Tiermann on May 18, 2022, 23:54:43 »
Welcome from Oregon USA!
« Last post by klickyklack on May 18, 2022, 22:45:23 »
Hello & welcome!  :wave:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10