Author Topic: 4842 Treasure Temple  (Read 7397 times)

Offline Playmodschungel

• x Club Member*
  • Playmo Fanatic
  • Playmo-Maharani
Re: 4842 Treasure Temple
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2010, 10:34:45 »
Great review, Martin! The set is really fantastic and might be part of my next diorama.
The lizard is a giant form of this one, I guess: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thorny_Devil

Greetings Martina
Greetings Martina

_______________________________________ _________

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2010, 13:52:38 »
Now i had a thought , combining this temple with romans, egyptians and the african specials ( as they base) would look nice i think !!!! i think iam goinn aget one now !!!!!!!!!! :wave:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2010, 18:24:08 »
Now i had a thought , combining this temple with romans, egyptians and the african specials ( as they base) would look nice i think !!!! i think iam goinn aget one now !!!!!!!!!! :wave:

hmmmm... strange combination Giorginetto , i would fit it with pirates as i have done with the other temple 3015 from the jungle theme , how can you mix these themes  ??? ??? ???
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2010, 19:06:02 »

hmmmm... strange combination Giorginetto , i would fit it with pirates as i have done with the other temple 3015 from the jungle theme , how can you mix these themes  ??? ??? ???

Thats the magic of playmobil Alex!! I have something smilar in mind for a very big project....

Great idea George!!

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2010, 19:37:19 »
Thats the magic of playmobil Alex!! I have something smilar in mind for a very big project....

Great idea George!!

what is going on with your castle project pano? you haven't found time on compleating it?
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2010, 19:51:29 »

what is going on with your castle project pano? you haven't found time on compleating it?

Its on ice Alex... I try to find the energy to do something good but leaving home for work at 7.30 and coming back at 18.30 leaves me little energy to be creative... A second reason is, I do not have much space at home, not only to set up but to work as well, meaning to have everything spread out so that it will be easier to choose pieces and build....

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2010, 20:14:53 »
Its on ice Alex... I try to find the energy to do something good but leaving home for work at 7.30 and coming back at 18.30 leaves me little energy to be creative... A second reason is, I do not have much space at home, not only to set up but to work as well, meaning to have everything spread out so that it will be easier to choose pieces and build....

:( :( :( :( :( i understand ,  :!: :!: :!: set it up on your parent's house
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2010, 20:15:59 »
Its on ice Alex...

same here with me projects and i have no kids yet !!!!! the fact that my playmos are in another city 70km away from myh daily home doesnt help..agggggrrr i would love to set some klickies right now actually, they are all far away !!!!
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight: