Author Topic: Everdreamerz  (Read 11319 times)

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
Re: Everdreamerz
« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2020, 14:37:36 »
I've got the inventories done for the Everdreamerz! The Surprise Boxes parts are put in as subparts of the klickies - click through to each, such as  k70389a - Mr Rides.

Everdreamerz Series 1 (2020/03)

Thanks to Woody (klickywelt.de) for pictures from the toy fair for all of these. There are some confirmed parts from the Spare Parts page at playmobil.be, but they're old parts (they have official pictures, generally); the new parts, with preliminary cropped pictures, are guesses and subject to change. They're on the official sites as "available, but cannot be ordered online." And I've included the odd one that I'm sure is in there somewhere but can't figure out exactly what it is. Update coming as I get more info. Enjoy!
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2020, 16:47:59 »
On Instagram this morning there was a picture of the surprise figures for series 2. Not nearly as good as series 1 to my eyes.

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2020, 20:38:08 »
New Unboxing video for the Surprise boxes: a closer look at Mr Chocolicious, Mr Dentist, Lady Nightmare, and Balloon Lady. I've upgraded a few photos from screengrabs, and even spotted the number for the sticker on the Dentist's toothpaste tube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtbtSIyffW0
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2020, 21:11:28 »
That's some awesome work sbblabotw! :wow:

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2020, 19:48:50 »
I will have to take these off my Figures pages, it turns out they are more like boxed specials with the klicky already complete, and not assemble ones like the other figures lines.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2020, 20:02:26 »
I will have to take these off my Figures pages, it turns out they are more like boxed specials with the klicky already complete, and not assemble ones like the other figures lines.

Ah, yes, I had mentioned that in the PROCESS - at least the ones I got about are not...

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2020, 20:11:41 »
Ah, yes, I had mentioned that in the PROCESS - at least the ones I got about are not...

I'm sure they would have shown it in the unboxing, if they were. Too bad - the surprises have some pretty amazing colour schemes to swap around! I did put them in the Specials theme rather than Figures.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2020, 21:59:20 »
And apparently next time the animals are the same.. in different colors (if this was posted, I missed it :( )

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
« Reply #48 on: February 03, 2020, 09:54:58 »
This theme makes me feel like I'm missing something. Unless they make a klicky that turns into a giant cupcake, even my inner 5-year-old is struggling to find enthusiasm. The animals are cute. I don't know why Playmobil doesn't cut to the chase and offer mystery animal bags. My niece would be much happier with a baby dragon, mice in many colors, a snake family, really any type of animal than she'd ever be with a murder clown posing as a dentist, a zombie in pajamas, or an evil fairy godmother.

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2020, 07:44:39 »
Careful, Ismene. PM designers can't go around asking children what they would like! ;)

Good point!
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)