Author Topic: kids Flight Cap ?  (Read 7861 times)

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
Re: kids Flight Cap ?
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2008, 13:29:46 »

Thanks for looking ... :)9

And, I'm sure that Jimbo, as well as I, hope that you find that "missing little twerp" ... :lol:

That was a really cool flight helmet!

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2008, 13:38:01 »

Hello, Rasputin ...

Any luck yet on finding it?

All the best,
Richard

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2008, 18:04:39 »
yes i just found him, actually i asked my son if he knew and he said he was sitting in a Eskimo's canoe so i searched and searched and found him hiding behind one of my Susanne's .

So what so you want to know .
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2008, 23:01:13 »

So what so you want to know .

?

... As soon as the little twerp is found i will check if the cap fits an adult and i will also look for any markings on the inside .

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2008, 02:14:29 »
Ah yes did i say that . Ok it does not fit an adult it only fits a kid and fits him very perfectly, from the shoulder size to the chin straps its a snug fit that allows full unobstructed head and arm movement . there are no markings on it what soever . There is the same shape cut out as in the basketball to allow the cap to be held . it is made of the flexible rubber and shows no sign of deterioration . I will take more pictures of it and post them .
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2008, 21:16:03 »

Thanks, Rasputin ...

I will take more pictures of it and post them.

Looking forward to seeing more photos.

All the best,
Richard

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2008, 23:48:43 »
Ok my wife is gone so i am using the camera ( nothing weird i am just not allowed to use it do to the fact i am rough with it  ) and i must take pictures for Richard  ;D

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2008, 23:50:19 »
and more

It is kind of hard to take a picture of the inside but there really is nothing in there

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2008, 00:43:48 »

Thanks, Ras ...

It's absolutely perfect!

It's too bad that it won't fit an adult ... :(

On the other hand, if it did fit an adult I'd probably drive you nuts.
I'd try to teach you how to make moulds and cast plastic, so that you could make a bunch of them... ;)

Thanks again and all the best,
Richard

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2008, 00:53:58 »
but it is a semi hard rubber . If i could figure out a way to mold it and then size it up i would . My wife and step mom used to be in the dental industry so they know a lot about molding things so maybe i can talk them into doing it .

If you find a way let me know .