Author Topic: kids Flight Cap ?  (Read 7862 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
kids Flight Cap ?
« on: August 07, 2007, 01:30:49 »
I was wondering if this brown soft rubber flight cap that fits perfectly on a kids head is a playmobil part ? i could not find it on DB at all . it is brown has goggles molded in, tie straps that hang down, and two slits like on the basket ball and american football. thanks  ???
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: kids Flight Cap ?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2007, 06:00:28 »
Should there be a picture? :)
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline CountBogro

• desperate poet
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2007, 08:12:01 »
I sure hope so - I am mighty intrigued!
It doesn't sound as something I recognise  ???

Bogro
... and then dusk came and brought despair.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2007, 13:37:44 »
sorry . i did not have the camera when i thought about asking . i will go look for the camera and list one . I thought that if it were Playmobil People in here would know in a matter of seconds . I will get that picture later today as i am off to work. thanks
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2007, 13:42:37 »
Having read the first post again, it doesn't sound like Playmobil, but we'll see.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2007, 04:29:30 »
Ok here is one

Offline Tricornejock

• x
  • Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2007, 05:46:04 »
Hello Rasputin,

this very nice and interressting cap is not a Playmo part.

TJ

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2008, 01:13:08 »

Hello, Rasputin ...  :wave:

Sorry I missed this topic back in August.

However, I am very curious about this really great pilot's helmet. Does it fit on an adult Klicky? If so, could you take a photo?

And, did you ever find out where it came from?

All the best,
Richard

Offline Jimbo

• Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2008, 01:35:12 »
Neat flight "cap"...I was just wondering how I could make suitable head gear for
a "possible" Porco Rosso type sky pirate crew for a "possible" Playmobil Dabohaze!
 ???
Jimbo

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2008, 04:13:21 »
Well he is not on top of my computer where he was when i asked the question , so i checked the school and he was not there . I checked most of the planes and at the park , nope . not at the toy store or the pet store . I guess i will have to put out an APB for a missing kid w/mysterious flight cap. He must be an orphan who was trying to fly away because no parent filed a missing persons report. As soon as the little twerp is found i will check if the cap fits an adult and i will also look for any markings on the inside .