Author Topic: Exposition in St. Nicolas lez Arras  (Read 3903 times)

Offline PlaymoFrankJon

• Playmo Fanatic
Exposition in St. Nicolas lez Arras
« on: March 15, 2013, 15:07:39 »
Who is coming to Saint Nicolas lez Arras tomorrow ? i will be there with my father & a friend of him . looking forward for the first expostion for me in 2013 , hope i can find some nice stuff ( need much  :lol: )
I will upload pictures in the following day's .
Greetings PlaymoFrankJon  :wave:

Offline basilsdad

• Playmo Master
Re: Exposition in St. Nicolas lez Arras
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2013, 15:34:49 »
I will be sitting here in PA green with envy (in honor of St. Patrick!  :lol: )  Can't wait to see your pictures, have a great time.
Joe
"One cat just leads to another."
 - Ernest Hemingway

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2013, 16:22:17 »
Have a great time at the expo.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline PlaymoFrankJon

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2013, 11:17:07 »
Thank's guy's , we had a great time & had some nice talks with even the owner of the PlaymoLetzBurg club ( he organises some exposition's ) . Some very nice diorama's , one was so nice , just magnificent , Picture's are coming & what we buyed also  :wave:
Greetings

Offline Wesley Myers

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2013, 20:29:39 »
I look forward to seeing the pictures. 

Where I live there are no Playmobil expos ...  Actually, if you look on the PCC world map I am the solitary lone map entry that's the farthest north in the centre of North America...

There's lots of Playmobil sold here, just obviously not lots of collectors - yet it's very rare to find second hand Playmobil sold locally (guess that shows the long-term value of the sets, which is good).

If I had more free time I could organize an expo here (just with all I have).  Maybe when my daughters get a few years older and can help set things up we could organize something like the Kirkbean Expo.  I'm sure there are a few other collectors around who could help out. 

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2013, 20:01:10 »
We (Dimitris and I) also went to St. Nicolas lez Arras! There was a diorama of a cathedral being built which I thought was amazing  :love:
It would be great if you could post some pictures.

We didn't really find a lot to buy, although I did get my hands on the victorian animal market stand.

Offline Wesley Myers

• Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2013, 20:13:49 »
Any pictures?

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2013, 14:48:07 »
Any pictures?

Yes please, pictures would be much appreciated  :prays:
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline PlaymoFrankJon

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2013, 16:57:16 »
picture's are coming , i would post those but i was on vacation with my school , i'll hope im getting them online tonight  :wave: