Author Topic: 2018 Novelties - How To Train Your Dragon  (Read 1819 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: 2018 Novelties - How To Train Your Dragon
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2018, 08:56:42 »
The dragons look really good again and very close to their animated appearances in this batch, but some of the characters (particularly Snotlout) this time don't seem to match their animated appearances so much. Although, they still look great in traditional Playmobil form and come with some great new weapons! :D

You're right.

Gobber is the exact same as the previous version?  Lame. They should put Bucket instead, or that sheep guy (can't remember his name  :-[  - I believe I should rewatch something.. anyone remembers where does the sheep game appear?)

I REALLY hope they don't ruin Meatlug's sculpt like they did with Toothless  :'(  (still can't believe it)

and parts we can use  ;D

Exactly!  :love: :love:  Loads of great parts there. I DO hope these are possible to get in quantity..

The twins have distinctive hair which is enough,

Probably the same rubbery material as Drago's?

but Snoutlout I think needs a printed face to give a better impression because he's heavier than the others without being fat. Maybe they need a clip on torso to bulk him out or a slip on torso like the apron Stoick has but short enough to let him sit - and muscle arms.

Yes - I think muscle arms would look great on him!

(oh, and wait until some idiot with too much time figures it's the black sheep being thrown.....  ::) )

Offline Customizer

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2018, 09:30:36 »
 :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This sheep catapult its sooo funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Trn5FQowIaE

I LOVE THIS !!!

greetings

Andi

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2018, 10:55:19 »
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This sheep catapult its sooo funny.

Ah, so it's the movie? Meh. Well, I will hunt that part :D

Thanks Customizer!

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2018, 15:25:18 »
Gobber is the exact same as the previous version?  Lame. They should put Bucket instead, or that sheep guy (can't remember his name  :-[

You might be thinking of Mildew. I'd like to see some of the other characters from the series too though - particularly Heather and Dagur.

Ah, so it's the movie? Meh. Well, I will hunt that part :D

It's part of Dragon Racing. It is in How to Train Your Dragon 2, but it's also in Dawn of the Dragon Racers (a short film released with the second film).
~Pynedor~