Author Topic: being extremely angry  (Read 5386 times)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: being extremely angry
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2012, 15:51:55 »
didnt u bought a playmobil puzzle? would be funny when he would have send a glue stick instead of a refund :)

but its a decent thing to refund it! its a shame that this item is lost forever..

rms008 bought the puzzle and other things from me, and I haven't sent him them yet.  This was bought from someone else.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2012, 19:01:22 »
Ya, there you go, your boat is now a puzzle  :lol: you should have thanked them for making the set even better. What collector has the chance to rebuild a set  :P from scratch  :lol:

SO the seller just bubble wrapped the playmo box, bubble wrapped the item with no box or did it get bubble wrapped and placed in a cardboard shipping box?
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2012, 15:01:38 »
Hope you get things sorted out.

On the bright side you could make a dio with it. Have other ships rescueing klickies from a boat explosion.

Offline rms008

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2012, 16:50:05 »
to tell you the truth i kept it aside. just incase theres some one good enough to fix it up or else to use it as an exploded wreck/boat...