Author Topic: Giorginettos Medieval Collection  (Read 158055 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Giorginettos Medieval Collection
« on: February 15, 2010, 19:06:11 »
First of all for the moderators apologies for having this post elsewhere too and messing up some of my prev posted pictures . i am having some problems with photobucket at the moment , i would suggest to remove my prev thread all together regarding pres set pictures and kings quarters etc etc .. my apologies ..

Well, here are the latest pictures . Clearly separated the kings quarters and the barracks and then the city. Space is a problem , wil have to remove all this castle and place in my storage room after i buy all these large tables . still to do , the vikings place , the dragons castle. i have plenty of steck left , i estimnate i need another 6 steck down in the city area to put all the klickies and carts, animals in . not sure about the barracks size we shall see .. I have seriously  run out of space as you can see  :'( :'( :'(. I doubt i will set the klickies now. They are all separated by type and all the furnishings , animals separated   etc . i have to clear the flat i have set all these very soon so i reckon will break this set in large prts and then re set it properly in my starage room which is dust free etc etc and then set all the klickies in , all of them !!! ( about 1100 mediaval ones ...)  . I am pleased i had more toasts and steck fortifications that i thought . lol i just bought another 200 toasts ... anyways hope you like the pictures  :). Still to come the bell tower i bought , will put in the centre of the town i reckon...

« Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 19:20:24 by Giorginetto »
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
Re: Giorginettos Medieval Collection
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2010, 19:08:51 »
Beautiful collection, Giorginetto :wow:!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline flatcat

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2010, 20:00:55 »
That's quite a city you've built Giorginetto :wow: :wow: :wow:
I hope you got planning consent ;)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 22:02:34 by flatcat »

Offline wonderland5

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2010, 21:40:04 »
WOW 8} 8} 8}

that is impressive!

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2010, 22:31:31 »
Nice!!! :wow: :wow: :wow:

Offline Gepetto

• Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2010, 23:12:02 »
That is quite the setup, the houses fit so nicely! How will you move around the city once they are set up on tables? Will you be able to reach across? Thank you for the photos.

Gepetto

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2010, 09:10:25 »
Great city, Giorginetto, and I look forward to seeing more of it.  Once it's in its own room, everyday cleaning in the rest of your home will be much easier and less dangerous for your collection.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2010, 12:46:20 »

WOW !!!  :wow: :wow: :wow:

And, I thought that I had a lot of Steck. My collection pales compared to yours!

Do you have enough Klickys to "populate" your medieval city, Giorginetto?

Are you thinking at all about the possibility of "lighting" your city?

Fantastic collection!

All the best,
Richard

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2010, 19:33:50 »
That is quite the setup, the houses fit so nicely! How will you move around the city once they are set up on tables? Will you be able to reach across? Thank you for the photos.
Gepetto

Probably not .... will get meself a pair of wings from the new dragon sets and hover roud the room i guess !!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

...... got to think of something better i guess ..... good point Mr Gepetto  :)
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2010, 19:40:48 »
Do you have enough Klickys to "populate" your medieval city, Giorginetto?
Are you thinking at all about the possibility of "lighting" your city?
Fantastic collection!
Richard

Thanks !!! i have to move the lot to my storage room very soon as I  have work to do in this property etc etc . Still have lots of steck left i must say maybe around 100 fortified walls , 2 barons towers, couple of houses and the green dragons temple set ( which i adore ) , a total of about 1100  i think mediaval klickies , round 150 mediaval city ones, that should be enought i guess... i doubt i will be setting the klickies in this room , will do it all at the storage rooom found plastic tables of 180cm x 90cm for 25 euros each , thats pretty good i think and  green thin carpet ( like the pool table ) at a bargain price so will be getting some of these i guess ....  :).. lighting up the city is A FANTASTIC IDEA and once i set it all up in the storage will serioysly give it some thought ...i guess xmas tree ligths do the trick best ?? any posts/ ideas/ tips on the subject ???