Author Topic: A castel for a big party...  (Read 5929 times)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: A castel for a big party...
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2010, 21:48:53 »
That is one beautiful building that the Playmobil City Fire, Police, & EMS Departments would be proud to protect  ;D P)!

You got here before me, Bill,  but CHVFB will also provide protection.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2010, 21:52:17 »
This is a beautiful building and excellently lit and photographed.  The photos could so easily be photos of a real building.  The design, too, is so realistic showing a keen eye for detail as in the blank windows.  A wow of a custom, and thanks for showing it Tricornejack.

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Justindo

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2010, 00:15:11 »
That's a gorgeous and impressive mansion, Tricornejock!  I really like the symmetry and the lighting.
:egypt: :roman: :viking: :knight: :arrr: :indian: :cowboy:

Offline Gepetto

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2010, 01:52:55 »
Wonderful construction Tricornejack! The details and the lighting are amazing, just plain gorgeous!  :wave: :wave:

Offline Klickus Mobilius

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2010, 07:18:23 »
This is just absolutely breathtaking!  Beautiful work again!   :wow: :wow: :wow:
CARPE KLICKY!

Offline Jimbo

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2010, 12:54:09 »
Very beautiful! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Very well done!

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2010, 17:13:00 »
well i can't take my eyes of it  :o :o :o :o :o :o it looks so pretty  can you show us the inside as well? the ligting is the playmobil lighting??
please show us the inside :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit:
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Tricornejock

• x
  • Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2010, 19:51:18 »
 :wave: Hello,

thanks a lot for all comments, it´s very kind and I´m happy to read that you like this building ;)

...... What sets did you use to make it? ..... :)

I can´t say exactly witsh sets I use to made this building. I have a lot of marvellous palate, Church, System-X sets and I buy some liste of pieces by DS (Direkt Service in Germany), expositions or sunday markets.

...... can you show us the inside as well? the ligting is the playmobil lighting??
please show us the inside :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit:

I can show you inside but it is empty, completly empty. What I like is architecture of building.

A light is just (low voltage) a chritmas light chaine. Playmobil lighting is sure beautiful but they are very expensive and not better to give a effect I recherch.

For information, I don´t finish a back side of building because I havn´t still enough pieces. Finish are the right and left sides outside, no more, I´m sorry.

...... every time it used to rain alot the whole classroom was filed with water i hope you don't have the same problem ::)

The roof is good. If you want any solution to the corner (in and out), you can take a look at tutotial I made for this. The explanations are simply and you need just some simply tools.

Link to tutorial: http://www.tricornejock.com/Tutoriels.html (French language).

That is one beautiful building that the Playmobil City Fire, Police, & EMS Departments would be proud to protect  ;D P)!

You got here before me, Bill,  but CHVFB will also provide protection.

Thanks for a protection, I notice and will call you if happens anything wrong :)

Friendly,
TJ

NB: Tricornejack >>> Tricornejock  ;)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 21:09:23 by Tricornejock »

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2010, 20:08:51 »

What I like is architecture of building.

And your love of architecture shows in the end result.  It could have been built by one of the great architects of mansions and country houses.

Many apologies; I do really need an eye test and new glasses this year as it is three years at least since I got these glasses.

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2010, 21:54:02 »
:wave: Hello,

thanks a lot for all comments, it´s very kind and I´m happy to read that you like this building ;)

I can´t say exactly witsh sets I use to made this building. I have a lot of marvellous palate, Church, System-X sets and I buy some liste of pieces by DS (Direkt Service in Germany), expositions or sunday markets.
intresting information for that roof!!!
I can show you inside but it is empty, completly empty. What I like is architecture of building.

A light is just (low voltage) a chritmas light chaine. Playmobil lighting is sure beautiful but they are very expensive and not better to give a effect I recherch.

For information, I don´t finish a back side of building because I havn´t still enough pieces. Finish are the right and left sides outside, no more, I´m sorry.

The roof is good. If you want any solution to the corner (in and out), you can take a look at tutotial I made for this. The explanations are simply and you need just some simply tools.

Link to tutorial: http://www.tricornejock.com/Tutoriels.html (French language).

Thanks for a protection, I notice and will call you if happens anything wrong :)

Friendly,
TJ

The spirits rule !!!!