Author Topic: The Making of : Summer Garden Party on Regent St  (Read 199427 times)

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
Re: The Making of : Summer Garden Party on Regent St
« Reply #2310 on: April 09, 2020, 03:34:33 »
In December 1879, Rodolphe Lindt created the perfect recipe for his famous Swiss Chocolates by adding Cocoa Butter ! Thank you Mr Lindt !

By Christmas 1879, Rodolphe Lindt Chocolates were the talk of the town in Bern, Switzerland before becoming famous the world over !

Friends, Mother Nature is generous so let's share a few of these delicious apples with Mr Squirrel and his Family ! Happy April 1st !

Warm April Greetings from Mrs Applepie, young Peter and Rupert the Cat !

Karim
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #2311 on: April 09, 2020, 03:42:44 »
Dressing Up Friday the Playmobil Way ! ( for the NHS Medical Heroes )

Our Majesty the Queen, addressing the Nation on April 05th ! God bless England !

A Message of Love and Hope for the next Generation from our Gracious Majesty ! God bless England !

Easter will be extra special with your yummy Carrot Cake and Carrot Muffins, Mrs Applepie ! And No Mr Rabbit, these Carrots are not real !

Karim :wave:
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2312 on: April 09, 2020, 09:22:28 »
Glorious!!!  :love: :love: :love:

The Queen is exquisite!

Your photos and little scenes make me so happy  :)

Is the counter in the chocolatier from Sylvanian/Calico Critters?

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #2313 on: April 19, 2020, 11:19:00 »
How wonderful to see you around dear Friend  :wave:

Yes, this is indeed the counter from the SF New Town Chocolate Shop  :love:

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #2314 on: April 19, 2020, 11:26:52 »
Good morning dear Friends  :wave:

I hope that you are all well and safe and that you had an enjoyable Easter weekend despite being indoor.

I am going out every morning at 06.00 sharp for a nice walk in nature. A serene and peaceful nature which seems to whisper something to us. I am trying myself at Tai Chi stretching moves in the company of rabbits and come back every Sunday with a bouquet of wild blossom flowers.

I invite you to discover my latest pictures inspired by Springtime, historic fun facts, positive inspiring news and last but not least Downton Abbey the Movie which I will be watching this afternoon in style. For those who know the show, the iconic Head Cook Mrs Patmore who inspired my own Mrs Applepie is played by Lesley Nicol sent me a Like for my sepia picture of Mrs Patmore receiving the Golden Teapot from Sir Thomas Lipton  :love:

I hope that my little victorian's antics will bring a smile on your face and I wish you a great Sunday  :wave:

Mrs Applepie's Pastel Cakes will be the Talk of the Town this Easter week-end !

Happy Easter from Mrs Applepie & Co !

In 1881, Two Rivers Wisconsin, Edward Berners owner of an Ice Cream Parlour mistakenly poured chocolate syrup over ice cream instead of soda water. The dish soon became popular and was served on Sundays becoming the famous Sundae !

You see Children, a little TLC goes a very long way as far as Mother Nature is concerned ! Happy National Gardening Day !

Karim

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #2315 on: April 19, 2020, 11:39:56 »
Orange or Blue ? Which one of these Flowerbeds do you prefer Mrs Applepie ? Well, it looks like Rupert the Cat likes them both !

You see Children, there will be plenty of fruits to make your favourite Cream Cake and Ice Cream so please do leave a few these delicious Strawberries for Mr Rabbit and his Family !

:munch: Downton Abbey The Movie Special Edition  :munch:

Welcome back Dowager Lady Grantham ! Afternoon Tea will be served at precisely 5 o'clock in the Library !

In 1926, Mrs Patmore opened her first Tea Parlour which soon became the talk of the Town ! Her famous cook book featuring her Madeira Cake recipe also became a best seller !

Karim

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #2316 on: April 19, 2020, 11:46:09 »
Well Daisy, these sandwiches aren't going to make themselves, are they ? Do I really need to do everything in this kitchen, said Mrs Patmore !

Mrs Patmore being awarded the prestigious Golden Teapot by Sir Thomas Lipton for her invaluable contribution to the British Culinary Arts in 1926 !

Clapping for our Carers the Playmobil Way ! Thank you so much !

Clapping for our Carers the Playmobil Way ! Thank you so much !

Karim

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #2317 on: April 19, 2020, 11:55:25 »
Feeding the Nation the Playmobil Way ! Thank you so much !

Leading the Way to inspire new Generations ! Thank you Captain Tom Moore !

Karim :wave:

Offline PMatt

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #2318 on: April 20, 2020, 10:41:24 »
These pictures lightened up an otherwise gloomy day! (The heavens opened this morning) Your setups, with their vibrant colours, never fail to evoke cheerful feelings.

I especially like the chaffeur, his uniform is a gorgeous shade of blue.  :love:

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #2319 on: April 25, 2020, 09:56:37 »
Thank you so much dear Friend  :wave: