Author Topic: Deleted the Play Section?  (Read 1066 times)

Offline Janilew

• Playmo Lover
Deleted the Play Section?
« on: March 30, 2020, 20:09:56 »
So I was just looking at the Playmobil site, and apparently they got rid of the play sections on the US and UK audiences. Or am I seeing things? If they did, then sheesh. Another hole in the swiss cheese known as their foot.

Offline Oliver

• Playmo Addict
Re: Deleted the Play Section?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2020, 07:04:20 »
What was in the play section?

Honestly, the website urgently needs an overall, I've never used a shopping website that was so difficult to use. If they didn't have a monopoly on the Spare Parts service I wouldn't use it.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2020, 08:35:00 »
Honestly, the website urgently needs an overall, I've never used a shopping website that was so difficult to use. If they didn't have a monopoly on the Spare Parts service I wouldn't use it.

That was said like a gazillion times when they changed - do they give a darn? No.

It discourages browsing, and therefore purchasing. For playmobil, a good thing. Imagine people giving them more money! The HORROR.

There is no understanding them.

Offline Janilew

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2020, 16:15:04 »
What was in the play section?

Just a little section with videos, activities, coloring pages, etc. My mom was going to print some out for my little cousin. We can't even play the vids on the German site. At least, the last tim we checked.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2020, 18:30:28 »
I had an email today from Playmobil UK with links to a number of play sections on their website.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Oliver

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2020, 02:41:20 »
I had an email today from Playmobil UK with links to a number of play sections on their website.

I was coming to say the same! I wonder if it was down while it was being updated

Offline Janilew

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2020, 04:12:48 »
I saw that the UK's is still up, ours is *plbbbbt* kaput.