Author Topic: Productive playmo-day!!!!  (Read 93576 times)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: Productive playmo-day!!!!
« Reply #620 on: June 01, 2011, 17:44:33 »

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #621 on: June 01, 2011, 17:46:04 »
3655 - Beach Police

;)

ooh ok.... you need another one? wanna trade?  :)
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #622 on: June 01, 2011, 18:03:36 »
when can we see your dioramas Luis!  ???

When i have time to take detailed pics :P
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #623 on: June 01, 2011, 18:12:29 »
ooh ok.... you need another one? wanna trade?  :)

I actually have three of them beach quads and I got these extra klickies for their ear piece... but tell me what do you have in mind?

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #624 on: June 01, 2011, 18:14:42 »
Panos, nice haul! Congrats!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #625 on: June 01, 2011, 18:23:10 »
I actually have three of them beach quads and I got these extra klickies for their ear piece... but tell me what do you have in mind?

oh if mic's all you need I'll send it to you, don't worry  ;)
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #626 on: June 01, 2011, 19:51:48 »
do i have something that you don't have? :o ;D

you'd kill me, i don't use it for a western diorama...it's a just another house in a modern neighborhood diorama :P

is it for sale then ???? :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Vauban

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #627 on: June 01, 2011, 20:03:27 »
Nice knights and interesting sys-X-parts. I'm curious about your ... current project  8-)

But I'm shocked. You had really to order the red and yellow sys-x-plugs from the DS? Fortunately I got them in a big number from flea markets and second hand for small money.

Greetings

Vauban

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #628 on: June 01, 2011, 20:20:14 »
Nice knights and interesting sys-X-parts. I'm curious about your ... current project  8-)

But I'm shocked. You had really to order the red and yellow sys-x-plugs from the DS? Fortunately I got them in a big number from flea markets and second hand for small money.

Thanks! Unfortunately, nobody considers selling their playmobils here in greece second hand... no flea marktes either... toys just get locked up in storage spaces or end up in the trash... and if you tell somebody ''where is your old playmobil'' they'll say ''who cares? somewhere locked up, or thrown away'' and you aske them again ''go have a look'' and they finally respond, ''yeah right, as if I did not have anything else to do...''  :( >:(

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #629 on: June 01, 2011, 20:26:28 »
Thanks! Unfortunately, nobody considers selling their playmobils here in greece second hand... no flea marktes either... toys just get locked up in storage spaces or end up in the trash... and if you tell somebody ''where is your old playmobil'' they'll say ''who cares? somewhere locked up, or thrown away'' and you aske them again ''go have a look'' and they finally respond, ''yeah right, as if I did not have anything else to do...''  :( >:(

their loss, i dont feel sorry for people who treat that way their toys, same the y treat other things , i dont pity them at all !!!!  :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight: