Author Topic: Productive playmo-day!!!!  (Read 93585 times)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: Productive playmo-day!!!!
« Reply #520 on: February 04, 2011, 19:34:59 »
Funny thing was, in the toys shop, which is actually a big chain store, I was standing in front of the playmobil boxes, I was holding my boxes the one on top of the other, and was having a final look when a kid and his parents arrived... the following conversation is very interesting:

''Remember you can get only one, from these ones'' said the father while pointing at the latest bronze wolf knights.
''I want the new ones'' said the kid
''These all are new ones'' replied dad while showing the wolf knights again. At that point I started smiling and looking at the kid, it reminded how my parents were telling me 'you can get this one, you can't get the other one'
''No this is the new one'' said the kid while picking up the dragon rock which is priced at 14,99 euros.
''Kid's right'' I decide to tell the parents who are a bit puzzled looking at a guy with a beard and a batman cap holding five boxes of playmobil  :lol:
''You seem to have a good knowledge'' says the mother, ''How big a collection do you have?'' ''Enough for this young gentleman of yours to go wild'' I told them  :lol:
''Seriously though, he picked a good set, and at a reasonable price. Perhaps you can allow him to have it, it will give him better playing options than the single klicky boxes'' I said and took off!

I don't know what happened in the end but I do hope that kid got the dragon rock.

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #521 on: February 04, 2011, 19:39:56 »
 :lol: Good job of speaking up! Interesting conversation!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #522 on: February 04, 2011, 19:54:35 »
 :lol: :lol: :lol:
I was laughing so hard while reading that Wolf Knight!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I wish there was a kind old man with a beard
who told my parents to buy me the bigger set when I was that kid's age. :)9 :lol:
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #523 on: February 04, 2011, 19:59:42 »
:lol: Good job of speaking up! Interesting conversation!

Thanks Bonnie! Somewhere inside me I felt I needed to say that, to avoid any dissapointment on behalf of the kid!
I can recall what happened when I wanted to get the Thundertank, the Thundercats vehicle. My mother did not want to get it for me as it was too expensive. So she persuaded me to get a few toy soldiers... As we were getting ready to walk to the till, another kid came in the toy shop with his mum, grabbed a Thundertank, payed and took off... I was furious but still got the soldiers but once I arrived in the UK for my studies, a Thundertank was the first item to look for in ebay....

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #524 on: February 04, 2011, 20:05:55 »
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I was laughing so hard while reading that Wolf Knight!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I wish there was a kind old man with a beard
who told my parents to buy me the bigger set when I was that kid's age. :)9 :lol:

Yeah...must have been that kid's hero  :lol:

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #525 on: February 04, 2011, 20:07:16 »
Yeah...must have been that kid's hero  :lol:

In his eye, you have a blue cape with a P on it,
and flew away,
your valiant work finished. :lol:
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #526 on: February 07, 2011, 21:08:34 »
Finally, after Bill's suggetion for a project of mine, and after some patience, I got this from ebay... for 32 GBP...

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #527 on: February 07, 2011, 21:37:45 »
Such a cool set , I see you are building an E L I T E police force ( elite pronounced in the fashion of the movie Heartbreak Ridge ) Sir Wolf, my congragulations . The Playbig M16s with rifle fit these police klickies perfectly when i go to Corinth next i wil try and find some and show you pictures in case you are interested in one or two... mind you google them and PM if interested Sire !!!!
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #528 on: February 20, 2011, 19:20:50 »
The two most important purchases made in Playmobil Athens Funpark this weekend...

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #529 on: February 20, 2011, 19:33:30 »
Sir Wolf i didnt realise you bought the castle on saturday , i shall look forward to a review if you make one and see some details of it !!!! excellent purchases Sir !!!! ;D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight: