Author Topic: Productive playmo-day!!!!  (Read 93721 times)

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
Re: Productive playmo-day!!!!
« Reply #100 on: May 14, 2010, 13:45:26 »
Lets have a look inside the saloon, shall we?

Pity there is no bartender in these early edition...and also very difficult to fit my hand in there....

I really like the bar!!! Its unique playmobil item!!

Two infamous cowboys are playing cards (not included in this saloon they are from set 3285 - Lagoon) the sheriff thought to check up on them....

Will anything happen?Will there be a gunfight? will I do a western photo story? hmmmmmm.....

Hmmmm..... :hmm: :lol:

The saloon is AWSOME! I really like all the stuff it comes with.

What Playmobil should have done with these old western houses is make a half roof, or a 2 inch wide roof.
Like the walkways in their medieval castles.
That way you wouldnt have to reach your hand in there and knock everything over,
And you could have people standing on the roof shooting at people in the streets durring gunfights!
You would get the best of both worlds! :lol:
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #101 on: May 14, 2010, 13:57:24 »
And you could have people standing on the roof shooting at people in the streets durring gunfights!

I really like this idea WoT!!!

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #102 on: May 14, 2010, 14:01:44 »
I really like this idea WoT!!!

Me too! :lol:
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Justindo

• Playmo Master
« Reply #103 on: May 14, 2010, 18:28:07 »
I too would love to have all of the old Western buildings to create a nice Main Street in a Western town.  As it is now, my Western "town" is rather sparse.  It currently consists of the 4431 30th anniversary re-issue of the old grey and green sheriff's office, the headquarters building from Fort Eagle, the headquarters building from Fort Bravo, the brown and blue Steck Western house, the new sheriff's office, and the new saloon.  I actually like the new sheriff's office and saloon a lot better than their older counterparts, as they are larger and more detailed.

It's a shame the Western theme now barely exists, as it is a wonderful theme with lots of play value due to its diversity (e.g. Indians, Civil War, cavalry, wagon train, town, cattle drive, railroad, mine, etc.).
:egypt: :roman: :viking: :knight: :arrr: :indian: :cowboy:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #104 on: May 14, 2010, 18:30:32 »
I too would love to have all of the old Western buildings to create a nice Main Street in a Western town.  As it is now, my Western "town" is rather sparse.  It currently consists of the 4431 30th anniversary re-issue of the old grey and green sheriff's office, the headquarters building from Fort Eagle, the headquarters building from Fort Bravo, the brown and blue Steck Western house, the new sheriff's office, and the new saloon.  I actually like the new sheriff's office and saloon a lot better than their older counterparts, as they are larger and more detailed.

It's a shame the Western theme now barely exists, as it is a wonderful theme with lots of play value due to its diversity (e.g. Indians, Civil War, cavalry, wagon train, town, cattle drive, railroad, mine, etc.).

I cannot agree more with you Justindo in the diversity (i bought a few indians and cowboys today on ebay) of the theme and the betterment of the newer saloon...the golden nugget!!! I have it on display at my old room at my parents house...

Offline Lindama

• Playmo Master
« Reply #105 on: May 15, 2010, 00:13:45 »
I am enjoying looking at your new acquisitions Wolf Knight! Wonderful.
One half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other.
    Jane Austen, Emma

Linda

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #106 on: May 15, 2010, 04:59:47 »
I am enjoying looking at your new acquisitions Wolf Knight! Wonderful.

Thank you Lindama!!! I am about to open yesterday's mail....

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #107 on: May 15, 2010, 06:16:02 »
And in yesterday's mail...

although i am not a train fan (love trips by train but not really keen on setting up a train platform at home, not that i do not want to , rather i do not have the time and space for it...maybe in late years) i really love this set!!! The variety of klickiesas well as the unique parts of this building like the arches and the clock!!!

and the corner roof

Offline flatcat

• Playmo Master
« Reply #108 on: May 15, 2010, 06:18:43 »
You seem to pay a lot for your Playmobil, Wolf knight. Do you buy it from abroad? :hmm:

I just love that train station, and that wall piece with the serving windows is a good piece to have for custom buildings :)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #109 on: May 15, 2010, 07:10:53 »
You seem to pay a lot for your Playmobil, Wolf knight. Do you buy it from abroad? :hmm:

I just love that train station, and that wall piece with the serving windows is a good piece to have for custom buildings :)

I pay almost my months salary these days  :( ...But I enjoy my playmobil so much :D :D :D!!! I buy the older sets from ebay german sellers!