Author Topic: Raccoon Family 9874  (Read 1852 times)

Offline Eplay

• Playmo Lover
Re: Raccoon Family 9874
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2022, 18:22:42 »
An assortment of children that look like various types of mushrooms would be fun.

I totally agree  :D

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2022, 01:46:47 »
An assortment of children that look like various types of mushrooms would be fun.

I totally agree  :D

Yes! That would be great. <*)
~Pynedor~

Offline klickyklack

• Playmo Lover
    • klickyklack (IG)
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2022, 11:20:06 »

The racoons are lovely n'all, but UGH!  I really want them to make the mushroom fairies now!  :lol: :wall:   I love the mushroom fairy, I got him when he came out & regret not getting more.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2022, 15:12:37 »
I love the mushroom fairy, I got him when he came out & regret not getting more.

Ah, a case of the now-that-it-is-not-available-I-have-to-have-it ... very common among us, I fear..

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2022, 16:33:31 »
I feel the same way about the mushroom fairy.

Offline klickyklack

• Playmo Lover
    • klickyklack (IG)
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2022, 16:52:15 »
Ah, a case of the now-that-it-is-not-available-I-have-to-have-it ... very common among us, I fear..

I meant to buy another so I could make a mushroom girl but never got around to it, I know the price of them has been high for quite a while now, I guess I just hoped/assumed they would make more sets with mushroom hatted fairys.  I'm sure if they came out now they'd fly off the shelves.

I'm still holding onto the hope they do more with that hat, & maybe more mushroomy variants.  My Forest Folk themed idea needs mushroom hatted inhabitants.  Adult mushroom hats too!

(& I apologise to the racoons for more off-topic bobbins) if I vow to get my own racoon family will that put things to right?  :lol: