Author Topic: can anyone tell me which klicky this chinese brave's hair comes from?  (Read 4122 times)

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
...is the ETN available because of the Figu?e ....not because it was on other kliky?

Yes, I think that's why, Cheng. Only the parts from recent sets are available through DS (and show up on Ersatzteile Finden)

Anyone knows what's the ETN for the white belt for the Masai special? If that non-Fi?ure is "scrape-able"?

Which special are you referring to? 4685 'Masai Warrior' has a black belt; 30-07-8680 is similar if not identical and this is available from DS.
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
thanks GrahamB!

The Masai I'm referring to is the witch doctor 30007132 who has a single-shoulder red top and zebra coloured skirt and also holds a stick/staff with zebra colours...I think he's from DS catalogue but I'm very sure he has a white belt. (something like black judoka belt except that its in white)

is the 30-07-8680 a black belt for knights? I can't tell, its just says gurtel-schwert (belt-black) but its not removable, how come its available from DS?

does anyone know the ETN of the white belt from 30001293(Red Indian)?

is anyone able to 'harvest' for the ETN for the black rubbery swimming cap?
I have seen the red swim cap but thought there could have been a black one too, was there? 

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
is the 30-07-8680 a black belt for knights? I can't tell, its just says gurtel-schwert (belt-black) but its not removable, how come its available from DS?

See attached picture below, from PlaymoDB. The belt isn't quite as square as that in reality! It is only removable by disassembling the klicky. The King in fi?ures Series 4 had such a belt, which probably explains why it is now available as a separate part.

does anyone know the ETN of the white belt from 30001293(Red Indian)?

PlaymoDB calls this a 'loincloth' and several Indian klickies have one. Heather recently added the ETN 30 64 1983 with description 'Loincloth (white)'. There is no picture on www.playmobil.de or PlaymoDB, so someone will have to order one to check it out. It might be from the Indian in fi?ures Series 4 (white with blue printing).

is anyone able to 'harvest' for the ETN for the black rubbery swimming cap?
I have seen the red swim cap but thought there could have been a black one too, was there?

This might be 'Perücke-Bademütze', released in both black and red. Unfortunately, no ETN for either, yet.
Edit: 30 20 5633 is ETN for one of the two  'Perücke-Bademütze', but the colour is not disclosed in Ersatzteile-Finden. I have ordered one from DS, so when it comes we will know what colour it is! Watch this space....
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 14:44:03 by GrahamB »
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline Indianna

• Playmo Detective
  • Playmo Master
I feel that I should know the answer to this question, or that I used to know the answer to this question, but anyway, here goes:  what does "ETN" stand for, please?   ???
U.S.A.      Massachusetts

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
Thanks graham!! You've written a lot of useful info here...maybe we should start a thread for ETNs not available in plans .......or better still...in Heather's playmodb....but she has plenty to do already.....
Yes do let us know....I hope 'Perücke-Bademütze' 30 20 5633 is black!
ETN for kone of the two  'Perücke-Bademütze',

Indianna....my German isn't good but its Ersatzteile-T-Nummer.... Cant remember what T was for...somebody please correct me....

I usually type "ETN number" here so those people who don't understand can at least guess what we mean...these 8 digit numbers so important to us PM collectors ;)

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
ErsatzTeil Nummer

Offline Indianna

• Playmo Detective
  • Playmo Master
Thanks for the explanation, cheng & Graham!  It seems so obvious now.  ::)  I had been thinking that it must be an English language abbreviation similar to ISBN (International Standard Book Number) or SKU Stock Keeping Unit) as opposed to a German abbreviation - after all, why would I ever imagine that a German company would use an abbreviation for a German language term? ? ? ? ;D
U.S.A.      Massachusetts

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
It be one of they TLAs, Indianna- a Three Letter Abbreviation, so it be.

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
I can't resist these puzzles! I think I can say it's a good guess that 'Perücke-Bademütze' 30 20 5633 is the black one. Look at the parts that surround it, numerically (the final '3' doesn't count):

30 20 5513 - Helm-Samurai für Feder
30 20 5523 - Helm-Bergbau
30 20 5543 - Skirt, armoured, with sword-loop on left
30 20 5553 - Legs with split skirt, smooth armoured boots
30 20 5573 - Rifle, assault
30 20 5583 - Wig (hair), straight, swept back
30 20 5593 - Arm, bare, tapered to wrist, frilly shoulder cover
30 20 5613 - Collar of hoodie shirt, small, pointed front and back
30 20 5633 - Perücke-Bademütze
30 20 5643 - Stungun future planet
30 20 5673 - Schiffsaxt
30 20 5683 - Neckerchief
30 20 5693 - Shoulder cover
30 20 5703 - Wig (hair), bald head with headband
30 20 5723 - Collar, armoured, with pegs for wings
30 20 5733 - Loincloth / belt with knob
30 20 5743 - Legs with knee-length shorts, ankle boots
30 20 5753 - Arm for diving suit, padded
30 20 5763 - Light for diving suit

All these parts look like ones that appear for the first time in 5460. The English names are determined because the German name for the part, matches a previously existing German name, so I have a script to look for these matches and copy over the English name from the older part. (Using the existing parts as a Rosetta Stone, basically.) It's on my list to get some pictures and colours in there, and assign them to the set. Also thinking about a useful way to show what parts belong with which Figure, not just the set number.

By the way, parts detectives: parts starting in "30 2" are unpainted (although they may be molded in multiple colours); "30 63" and "30 64" parts are painted; "30 66" and "30 67" parts have multiple molds, usually assembled permanently such as animals, but sometimes separable. This is a near-100% rule. Might be of some help.
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
Heather...I'm speechless and will need to read what u wrote several times :P and your last paragraph...I must copy it down somewhere...this thread will be lost someday...even then I will continue to ask these "silly" questions for I'm eons behind you all in ETNs.....I'm so handicapped now without your playmodb running at its best...