Author Topic: can anyone tell me which klicky this chinese brave's hair comes from?  (Read 4142 times)

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
I dont know the answer myself...could be quite new...probably from a female klicky...its black and straight...I didnt trim or modify it....makes a good black veil for soldiers though

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: can anyone tell me which klicky this chinese brave's hair comes from?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2013, 09:10:55 »
I think it's one of the cleopatras...

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2013, 10:31:40 »
Yep, it's Egyptian. :)
The woman in 4246 is one that I know definitely has it.

Her part no is 30 14 4000.  :elf:

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2013, 13:59:09 »
thanks ladies!
and ETN even...dont think I can get them from DS, haha!

OMG...and what did I do with cleopatra :P must have packed her away when renovating and dropped her wig :lol:

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2013, 18:16:03 »
Special 4651 (Cleopatra) also has this hair. So does the Egyptian lady in Mystery Figures Series 2. No part number/ETN in Playmodb for this hair, it's described as 'unknown'. Sorry Cheng! Keep an eye on those Maltese sellers on ebay, perhaps?
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2013, 00:26:20 »
Yep, it's Egyptian. :)
The woman in 4246 is one that I know definitely has it.
Her part no is 30 14 4000.  :elf:

ah, Graham, so this hair mould has been around quite a while already.
..I misread, thinking the number Sylvia mentioned, was for this hair piece....anyway I dont think I need more, yet.

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
I came across this topic when looking for something else. There is nopw a part number for black 'Cleopatra' hair if Cheng or anyone is interested. It is 30 25 9990 (and costs 0.20 Euro from DS). Thanks to Heather for 'scraping' this information from Ersatzteile-Finden on www.playmobil.de. There are other hair part numbers now available and I will post full details in a new topic when I have done a bit more research....
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
I came across this topic when looking for something else. There is nopw a part number for black 'Cleopatra' hair if Cheng or anyone is interested. It is 30 25 9990 (and costs 0.20 Euro from DS). Thanks to Heather for 'scraping' this information from Ersatzteile-Finden on www.playmobil.de. There are other hair part numbers now available and I will post full details in a new topic when I have done a bit more research....

Thank you - I'd love to be able to get some hair types/colors....

Offline cowabounga

• Playmo Master
Yes, me too!
Life in the so called space age...

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master

Thanks Graham...I've ordered only 4 already....is the ETN available because of the Figu?e ....not because it was on other kliky? Anyone knows what's the ETN for the white belt for the Masai special? If that non-Fi?ure is "scrape-able"?