Author Topic: 4821 fire engine  (Read 16727 times)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: 4821 fire engine
« Reply #50 on: March 02, 2010, 07:24:23 »
Simple!
You send them to your work adress and come home early when you know your wife is away.
Then you can hide them and work on them as you wish!

Great reveiw btw!

Once it would have worked, but now I'm retired.

(After I retired, Diane continued to work for a few years, so I just had stuff delivered here or went shopping while she was at work.)

“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline noodwachter72

• Playmo Lover
  • Noodwachter Dutch civil defense
« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2010, 08:28:44 »
great review Gordon

watt kind of connector zit er on the back door for the light giraffe ???

Groet Peter
the imposable wy do direct
wonders take some time

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2010, 17:15:15 »
Let me know your proven plan when you develop it! I'm going to need 4x4821's & 4x4820's, & it's going to be difficult to hide that many  :lol:!
Thanks for the terrific review that has determined my resolve to get 8 new future vehicles  :)9!

Here's the plan, Bill. I buy 5 4820s and 6 4821s.  I tell Diane that they are all for you and I am posting them to you individually because of weight restrictions.  I do this, but only post you 4 of each, keeping the others for myself.  I mark the boxes  saying they are books on astronomy or some topic which interests you, and you then just take them in from the postman.   :)
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2010, 17:18:28 »
great review Gordon

watt kind of connector zit er on the back door for the light giraffe ???

Groet Peter

It's this one, Peter,

http://playmodb.org/cgi-bin/showpart.pl?partnum=30-20-2912

Offline Gepetto

• Playmo Master
« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2010, 17:19:29 »
Well i am sure Diane would believe they are all for Bill!  :lol:

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #55 on: March 02, 2010, 19:28:58 »
Here's the plan, Bill. I buy 5 4820s and 6 4821s.  I tell Diane that they are all for you and I am posting them to you individually because of weight restrictions.  I do this, but only post you 4 of each, keeping the others for myself.  I mark the boxes  saying they are books on astronomy or some topic which interests you, and you then just take them in from the postman.   :)

Sounds good to me  :)9! There's only one problem,....I don't think my wife will believe me when I tell her they're books in that large of a quantity  ;)!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2010, 19:40:39 by Bill Blackhurst »
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Gepetto

• Playmo Master
« Reply #56 on: March 02, 2010, 22:48:42 »
Tell her they are books on tape!  :lol:

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #57 on: March 02, 2010, 23:02:15 »
Tell her they are books on tape!  :lol:

WOW! That's goin' ta be alot of tapes ta listen to  :o! Next question,...what if she asks how many books I'm going to get, & when am I going to listen to them, remember that I'm getting 8 fire trucks...... :hmm:?
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #58 on: March 02, 2010, 23:34:09 »
(After I retired, Diane continued to work for a few years, so I just had stuff delivered here or went shopping while she was at work.)
I can sympathise with this, Sandy works at the museum during the tourist season but is at home all day from November to the beginning of April. 
I have two sheriffs offices on the way - he knows about one which isn't complete and I got it quite cheaply, but not the other , so I've got to find a way to get to the postvan before Sandy does, unfortunately the dog barks when the postman comes which sort of gives it away!
I have a dragon temple on the way for Junior too, luckily I've been selling unwanted knex and bionicle toys on ebay so I've been able to justify buying Playmobil for him because it's really his money - or so I tell sandy!  ;D
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
« Reply #59 on: March 03, 2010, 19:53:01 »
WOW! That's goin' ta be alot of tapes ta listen to  :o! Next question,...what if she asks how many books I'm going to get, & when am I going to listen to them, remember that I'm getting 8 fire trucks...... :hmm:?
Good point, Bill.  Try this.  First part of plan as before but you tell your wife the 4820s and 4821s are for you to send to me.  One by one (or two by two) you take them down to the post office, wrapped up with my address on, and return apparently without them.  (They are actually hidden in the car trunk for you to smuggle inside.)  In due course, I email you acknowledging that thye've arrived.   ;D