Author Topic: US Series 5 in Meijers?!  (Read 1267 times)

Offline sysliana

• Playmo Enthusiast
US Series 5 in Meijers?!
« on: January 23, 2014, 22:22:50 »
I thought the only place that selled Playmobil in the US was Toys R Us (and some random small independent toy stores). I know a couple years ago 5 Below had the mystery figures but no longer sell them. On my way through Meijers today, on a rack on an end cap where they have all their other figures, there was a whole bunch of series 5. Toys R Us had these quite awhile ago and they are pretty old, but I couldnt believe it!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: US Series 5 in Meijers?!
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2014, 22:33:19 »
Tuesday morning had them for a few days, and at a great price. If I remember correctly less than $2

Seems meijers is on the east coast.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Jay

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2014, 00:43:20 »
Hi, just saw this. Meijers is in the midwest. Haven't been in in a few weeks, but I know they were blowing out the Lego mystery figures for 89cents. I'll check on these in the next week.   I didn't see any PMB before or after Christmas but they may be restocking.
And yes, Tuesday Morning had them for it seems a bit over a dollar.  Don't remember now how much, but reasonable.

I've never seen any 'deal' at 5 below for anything, and I've seen PMB there.

Offline Jay

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2014, 17:28:46 »
Hi, well, they do have the Series 5 at $3.00.   Didn't seen anything else from Playmobil, though Lego movie dominates just about every toy aisle.