Author Topic: HELLO FROM GREECE  (Read 4610 times)

Offline CountBogro

• desperate poet
  • Playmo Master
Re: HELLO FROM GREECE
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2008, 19:09:45 »
Welcome Kosmakos,

I'm afraid that the Western theme is one of the few themes that I've managed to avoid. But still - you're allways welcome here!!!

Bogro
... and then dusk came and brought despair.

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2008, 21:29:34 »

Hi Kosmakos! :wave:

Welcome from the highlands in Scotland. :)

It's very nice to hear from you, and we all hope you will enjoy being a member of PlaymoFriends. 8-)

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2008, 02:31:45 »
Welcome, Kosmakos!

I'm Gus from Rio de Janeiro, Brasil! :wave:

If you like it here as much as I do you'll be the happiest playmofriend ever! :yup:

A little curiosity ... Is Kosmakos your actual name, or is it a nickname? ... (Don't answer if you'd like better to remain ... "anonymous", as many in here prefer ;D )

It's very interesting to meet someone from Greece, as well as very funny that you're interested in cowboys ... 8} It's great to meet people from so many cultures, and see that this last century made us all so alike in some things, although we still speak different languages. I hope I'll have the priviledge to hear some Greek from a Greek ...

Anyway ... More than anything, I hope you feel at the Tailor's home! However, if you'll need a more ... proper place to be, I recommend Jakob the Blacksmith's, cause he has a cousin in America, John Smith his name, I hear ... ;)
« Last Edit: May 17, 2008, 22:40:05 by Gustavo »
Gus
:blackhair:

Offline kosmakos

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2008, 06:50:52 »
i want to thank all of you for your nice wellcome