Author Topic: Hello from Down Under!  (Read 5642 times)

Offline SuziQu

• Playmo Enthusiast
Re: Hello from Down Under!
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2008, 11:21:08 »
Thanks Sylvia, I will look into that.  I have just spent a lot of time on my album and after down loading the msg states: photos are too big or too wide!  No photo's can be posted at this stage, sorry guy's!  SQ :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2008, 12:30:18 »
If you click here it should take you to a page in your profile section called "Look and Layout Preferences"

http://www.playmofriends.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=379;sa=theme

Unfortunately, Sylvia, this link will produce an error message ... :(
(for everyone except Suzi)
see attachment

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2008, 13:23:56 »

I have just spent a lot of time on my album and after down loading the msg states: photos are too big or too wide!  No photo's can be posted at this stage, sorry guy's!  SQ :'( :'( :'( :'(

Do you have any software which will allow you to resize the pictures? I think this is included with most digital cameras these days, or you can probably download some free photo editing software. I use Paint Shop Pro. Photoshop is another popular one, but there are loads of other programs you can try if you don't have these.

Unfortunately, Sylvia, this link will produce an error message ... :(
(for everyone except Suzi)

That's because it contains Suzi's specific member number in the link. I thought it would be faster than directing her through several different buttons. ;D

If anyone else wants to use that link to reach that part of their profile, they will need to take out "379" and substitute their own member number. In my case, it would be "1" because I was the first person registered at PF.

You can all find out your own member number by putting the mouse over your board id name and looking at the info displayed in the bottom left of the browser window. Or you can go to your profile summary page and look at the number in the top address bar. Look for "u=" at the end of the URL. The number which follows is your own unique member number. :)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2008, 18:40:14 »
Welcome from Oregon USA, almost exactly opposite Australia on the globe.
The problem isn't so much being encouraged to get more Playmo, it's seeing all the cool stuff other people do and wanting to do that too...

Offline SuziQu

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2008, 19:36:05 »
Thanks Sylvia, Richard and Tim, will have a go at sorting the photos soon, need to work at lot this week, (now I've seen the new Church and Marquee!)  Pitty the Church does not have the same base as the gazebo, never mind, it is sooooo cute!  Playmobil have copied my wedding cake!!!!!!!  I used the 'teeny-weeny' little bride and groom from the 'micro fairy tale' set for the top of my Victorian wedding cake!  I have a gazebo, was not happy with the PM colour so made my own, it has 2 patios, one each side.  The new grand piano will look super inside, I have been using the up right when the 'Royal Galas' are in full swing!  I so want a 'blue church', so expensive and the base is a little flat to suit the Victorian scenes, however can always cut and paste a Vic base.  ;)

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
    • Little Jo's PlaymoWorld
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2008, 22:42:56 »
Be welcome from the South of Germany  :wave:

Offline SuziQu

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2008, 22:55:58 »
Hello and thanks Little Jo! SQ