Author Topic: New DS-catalogue 2011/2012: 1st (small) picture  (Read 29214 times)

Offline highlandcattle

• Playmo Lover
Re: New DS-catalogue 2011/2012: 1st (small) picture
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2011, 17:05:22 »
I would be happy either way but my computer zooming in makes the picture too blurry to make it out, or I have early cataracts  :lol:

Well we youngsters try to help out old people whenever we can :klickygrin:.

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2011, 17:21:39 »
I think damo is right. I see a small point of what seems to be the chimney in the opposite side of the window. ;D
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline zugpferdchen

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2011, 17:25:14 »
NEW REDCOATS ??? REALLY ?? That klicky in teh front is redcoat and not pirate ?? does anyone have a picture of the new redcoat standard soldier  ??? Awwwwww Iam going crazy here !!!!!!!!!!!!  :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Here in 5139 or 5140 could be one of the redcoat standard soldier [KLICK!].

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2011, 17:35:51 »
thank you Hadoque, can't wait to see the real content!

I see the silver-back gorilla is back :confetti:

Why this classic tow truck, I never liked it  :doh:

the gorilla comes with a baby!!! :D :love:

and i've never liked that tow truck either :P
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2011, 18:43:00 »
Ras, you're cracking me up today! :lol: :lol: :lol:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2011, 19:01:57 »
Yes it is a bakery, Playmobil has previously announced that along with the windmill, water tank for trains, and the old timer car in green.
The bakery design may not be exactly like the old one - the chimney may not be there. They are reusing old molds so it depends on what they had still available.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2011, 20:25:44 »
Yes it is a bakery, Playmobil has previously announced that along with the windmill, water tank for trains, and the old timer car in green.
The bakery design may not be exactly like the old one - the chimney may not be there. They are reusing old molds so it depends on what they had still available.

I can see steck chimney prices going up 10x .....  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:... a worthy investment this is .....
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2011, 20:34:33 »
I hope the blank wall of the bakery is available by itself from DS, and the chimney too if there is one.

The tow truck was available in the DS catalogue already in recent years (as was the current classic small orange truck).
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2011, 22:12:16 »
I hope the blank wall of the bakery is available by itself from DS, and the chimney too if there is one.

The tow truck was available in the DS catalogue already in recent years (as was the current classic small orange truck).

ME too

I remember the fire truck, yellow helicopter, police boat, green truck with the crane arm, the construction orange one and the garbage truck but I do not remember any classic edition tow truck ? great now not only is cataracts setting in so is altimeters
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2011, 22:17:35 »
You're not alone having these problems, Ras! I really like these new add on sets! The want list just keeps expanding! :-\
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!