Author Topic: Pictures of you kings  (Read 5520 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Pictures of you kings
« on: December 29, 2011, 08:22:33 »
hello all

i am hoping to create a photostory where an emergency meeting takes place at Krull - a last attempt to prevent war between Krull and Ithaca. King Talos of Ithaca will be there under a banner of truce !!!! For any kingdoms that wish to participate in this short photostory please post pics of your king here and please bear in mind some slight variatiosn may prove necessary to allow the photostory to progress rather than  buy and wait for needed parts ...

I will probably alter my knight lore chronicles to reflect more on the stories associated with the playmo world rather than just the world of Krull - i will give this some thought over the weekend when at the den ....

Angelo please PM me if you have any objections to your king attending such meeting and please post a pic of him  though  i think i recall you king klicky very well - no harm will come to him on the visit - in my story the queen of Krull is in Ithaca with her children  as a safety measure for Talos in Krull !!!!

This meeting was organised by the wise king of Ceragen ( Wolf Knight ) as a last attempt to prevent a full scale war that will inevitably involve other nations... Emperor Iseroth and King Talos have both a reputation for being very bad diplomats though ............................ the clouds of ware are already over the Krullian capital and rumors are a new army will soon reveal  itself , something that emperor iseroth has been keeping secret for over 2 years ...... this new army will stay behind if Krull goes ahead with the invasion and will be the second invasion army should the first fail .....     :knight:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
  • Medieval military designer
Re: Pictures of you kings
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 11:29:43 »
King Talos welcomes your actions and is accepted the invitation.
Your family will be accepted here in Ithaca will all the honour and hospitality that match a royal family!

Please let me know if you have not received my pm because my computer is out of sense lately.
The photo of my king will be send next week as i have to recover the boc of the Ithaca's nobles from my Playmo stuck at my warehouse.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2011, 11:40:03 »
If i run out of time angelo i will take the bearded yellow dragon knight from the yellow dragons tower with dragons lair and put a gold crown on him and use him as time is against this little photostory , i will also follow the little story i emailed you and panos ( provided he agrees to it also and i am sure he will ) which i am sure all wil find rather enjoyable to say the least.

i hope others come forward to this king's meet up , plenty of Krull ale for all participants  ;D ;D ;D !!!!!
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Ace

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2011, 16:05:47 »
King Alexander of Katzenreich accepts Isernoth's invitation to visit the beautiful castle of Krull. He is eager to discuss peace with Krull in these times of growing anxiety.
Here he is, with his Queen:

He doesn't have much to distinguish him from one of his soldiers, but he doesn't see much need for shiny gold armor. He considers his blue crystal sword to be his mark of royalty, and he always has it on hand.
Ace :knight:

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2011, 16:19:22 »
Well you know King Adermaign will be there edging the Emperor on.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2011, 16:20:33 »
On the left High King Bjardim of Pavelonia, on the right King Beniras III of Sweetwater

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2011, 16:23:05 »
So king Kellanved is organising this? Nice!!!  ;D you can find his pic here: http://www.playmofriends.com/forum/index.php?topic=6293.0

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2011, 16:44:36 »
A shame that the beard on the left king is a bit too far down.  :(

Some beards tend to be a bit differently shaped though, I have a pirate who constantly has that problem.

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2011, 17:39:36 »
Although I'm not in the game, Here's Sir Elmo.
He's the Heir of Tapia. He won't rule though, for his cousin, Sir Dildrus, nephew of the King (King Davo, Elmo's Grandfather) will plot a conspiracy while Sir Elmo is away on the Crusades.

But actually Tapia will fall in the orcs invasion of Sycia, and the passages will be closed! :knight:

Also, Elmo doesn't have a very good reputation,
because he deserted the Crusades.
As he returned to Bavaria, he remained in the Degandorf.
(For this reason he survived the invasion.)

Gus
:blackhair:

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2011, 17:47:26 »
This is a nice initiative! To bad I did not make a more decent photo, but this one must suffice.

The king and/or the queen of Trechisperia will gladly join a meeting. Must say here in advance that the kingdom of Trechisperia is only a kingdom in name. The queen and the king only have ceremonial duties and sometimes they will paticipate in diplomatic matters to speak for the people of Trechisperia.

Here are queen Anguisa and king Tadal.

:playmo: :egypt: :roman: :builder: :playmo: