Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Dioramas & Buildings / Re: Lightning Bolt spaceship
« Last post by doug on Today at 14:09:40 »
That ship is beautiful!  It looks like it would provide years of adventures.

Having also grown up with wiith so many Sci Fi shows set on ships, the Lightening Bolt looks like a perfect playset. Just the angled corridor walls make me want to climb aboard and see what planet we are exploring next!

If you feel it never got the love, and use, it deserved, LMK and we can arrange a playdate!  ;)
Geobra were looking to take over Schleich a little while ago - did that not happen?

There were rumors about that in 2022. According to Schleich-CEO it was a hoax but from an economic perpective it'd have been a total understandable move for geobra with the wiltopia-launch on the horizon.
My first klicky was the Indian from McDonalds. It's nice that after all these years they are making a new promo. I wish it was world wide though.

My first klicky was a sheriff from McDonalds  :cowboy: :sorrow:
Welcome! / Re: Hi my name is breadmobil
« Last post by Macruran on Today at 09:32:23 »
I remember that phase of playmomadness...it was about ten years ago for me. I was buying little plastic fruits off ebay...good times! It dwindled to a steady glow, thankfully.  8}
What is this??? / Re: What is this 2 storey shop building?
« Last post by Macruran on Today at 09:30:15 »
 :lol:
Welcome! / Re: Hello everyone!
« Last post by Macruran on Today at 09:12:20 »
 :picsplz:
Collector's Corner / Re: JLMatterer's Collection
« Last post by Ismene on Today at 08:42:46 »
 :love:  Ooh! Where did you order him from? Ebay?
News / Re: Wiltopia Happy Meal deal should include at least a klicky
« Last post by Ismene on Today at 08:41:43 »
And of course, they are not coming here.  :'(

I agree that a klicky would feel like the short straw to a kid expecting an animal.
For most kids:  small plastic animal > small plastic person

But I'm sure manufacturing and cost considerations also played a role in the decision to exclude klickies.

News / Re: Wiltopia Happy Meal deal should include at least a klicky
« Last post by Oliver on Today at 03:44:45 »
Keep in mind the animals are not real playmoanimals...

Made in China, Vietnam and the like.  Different positions though, and the colors are also off, so.. different.

That is probably why there is no Klicky then, if they're not being manufactured at the regular factories.
News / Re: Playmobil in the News
« Last post by JLMatterer on May 04, 2024, 23:00:50 »

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10