Author Topic: wig/hair numbers for DS-order  (Read 14288 times)

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
Re: wig/hair numbers for DS-order
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2008, 13:14:54 »

And two more ...

Offline Playmofool

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2008, 22:06:18 »
Thanx for the pictures, Richard.

I hope I didn't make the impression on you that I'd want to "lure" users from here into the forum I'm most active in ???. If I did, I'm sorry :-\, it wasn't meant like that :-[.

In fact, I wasn't sure about how copying photos from other sites is handled here, but if you don't mind doing it I surely won't object.

Just let me add thanks to user "Aette" who originally posted the pictures shown above. They aren't complete (maybe they are for "hairy" wigs) because some like chain coifs and robot/mummy wigs don't even turn up. ). At least an approximate impression of the amount of wigs in existence.

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2008, 22:36:12 »

Hello, PF ... :wave:

I hope I didn't make the impression on you that I'd want to "lure" users from here into the forum I'm most active in
???. If I did, I'm sorry :-\, it wasn't meant like that :-[.

In fact, I wasn't sure about how copying photos from other sites is handled here, but if you don't mind doing it I surely won't object.

Personally, I think all the members here should visit the other forums frequently. Especially Klickywelt!

I am guilty of "borrowing" things all the time. I also invite everyone to borrow things from me at GW and GW-PC!

So, please don't worry ... Most of us believe that Playmobil is for all of us to share and enjoy. And, if we can help each other enjoy it even more ... Hooray! ... :woohoo:

All the best and a BIG thank you to you and Aette,
Richard

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2008, 18:55:54 »
I think I've found a solution for the database, at least for now.  I've put all the hair-numbers I've found into the parts list under "Wearable (Hair)", added pictures cribbed from various sources (thanks, picture posters!) and named them according to how I describe them in "Who's That Klicky?"They are not assigned to sets and will not be. Instead, on the parts page for each is a link to "Who's That Klicky" to show Klickies with that hairstyle and hair-colour; from there you can click through to find the sets.   

Caveat: not all klickies may show for any certain hairpiece, since I tend not to assign a hairstyle if I don't own the klicky or can't see it clearly on the instructions.  Corrections and additions welcome, ideally with photo-evidence!

Next step: linking backward, from results of a WTK search to the hair part, to get its number.  More pictures to come, too.
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline LHAAP

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2008, 19:04:50 »
Thanks for your work, Heather :wow: It's much appreciated. Also a big thank to the people who have provided the pictures and the numbers :wow: