Author Topic: 9430 Adventure Copter with Pterodactyl  (Read 1336 times)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
9430 Adventure Copter with Pterodactyl
« on: June 09, 2018, 23:41:18 »
The second set in the Explorers dino theme, this one has the small helicopter along with a pteranodon or pterodactyl flying dino and some plant and animal parts.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Re: 9430 Adventure Copter with Pterodactyl
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2018, 23:42:03 »
again, pretty well filled box

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2018, 23:44:21 »
one klicky included - the pilot, a nice figure. The color scheme matches the main characters rather than the bad guy, as does the colors of the copter. Could easily be switched to the good guy team.

Really a nice looking generic pilot figure.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2018, 23:50:32 »
Here is the set all together.

Nice use of the monkey nest for a pterodactyl nest. Good to see the various plant parts back. The pterodactyl has stripes on the back, new as well as the slightly different color scheme on it compared to the last general release version of this mold.

I really like the little copter on this one. They have used this mold set a number of times now but this is the best I have seen for colors. Note it has the logo on the side that matches the Explorers crate - so I think this is really one of their guys though in the movie the klicky hangs out with the bad guy. I think they got kind of confused about the underlying story line on this series.  One neat thing you can't really see in the photo but the lights on the side are clipped to a single piece of the multi=part hanging ladder that you string together. A clever use of parts there.
This is a good playable set, and having two flying things in the same set makes for a fun time running around the room making  whooshing sounds while flying them through the air. Ahem, for a kid I mean.
/review

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2018, 15:59:50 »
I really like the little copter on this one. They have used this mold set a number of times now but this is the best I have seen for colors.

Now I kinda like it too...

I didn't wanna get all the sets, but I want the animals..  :-\

I really like the klicky colors! Very very nice!

This is a good playable set, and having two flying things in the same set makes for a fun time running around the room making  whooshing sounds while flying them through the air. Ahem, for a kid I mean.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Thank you for another detailed review :)