Author Topic: 70317 DeLorian  (Read 529 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
70317 DeLorian
« on: August 07, 2022, 15:41:14 »

I was very excited about this particular decision by Geobra to make this iconic vehicle. It was quite an iconic car from an interesting era and the founder has quite a legacy

Not as great packing job as the Porsche but the parts were separated by the titanium like baggies

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: 70317 DeLorian
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2022, 15:42:52 »
This set actually had quite a bit of building and stickers to assemble

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: 70317 DeLorian
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2022, 15:47:50 »
One I was finally able to carefully get through my frustration on the sticker situation , the car looks great. Darn cats kept wanting attention as I’m building and have I cat hair in the stickers was a potential disaster

Only criticism is I was really hoping the car could be left as a civilian model but there are so many holes. I’ll try to think of a cleaver way to make it look factory stock