Author Topic: Entreprise NCC-1701  (Read 14099 times)

Offline Adam16bit

• Playmo Enthusiast
  • has been writing about toys for a long time
    • 16bit.com
Re: Entreprise NCC-1701
« Reply #120 on: October 22, 2021, 00:22:39 »
I agree. Thanks for the pictures of Spock's head and the other figures. Sadly, it is unlikely I will get my hands on them any time soon.

So... Adam, would it be OK to use your photos of Spock in an update of my Guide to Hair Types on here. AND (just askin') post them on Klickywelt too?
No royalties, sorry. :-[

As long as the watermarks stay, my pretties may fly far and wide.
--Adam
16bit.com and elsewhere

Offline Adam16bit

• Playmo Enthusiast
  • has been writing about toys for a long time
    • 16bit.com
« Reply #121 on: November 03, 2021, 22:29:17 »
I don't have a big enough studio for the Enterprise, but I did post some comparison shots.   One shows it with the old Playmospace set, a more recent Volcano, and the Future Planet space playset.

The other has it next to HasLab Unicron and a 2 liter bottle of carbonated water for scale.
--Adam
16bit.com and elsewhere

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #122 on: November 04, 2021, 16:38:17 »
This is a wonderful collectors item  :love:
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #123 on: November 05, 2021, 01:14:41 »
But how is it ?
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
« Reply #124 on: November 05, 2021, 01:43:43 »
More like why is it
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #125 on: November 05, 2021, 14:09:22 »
More like why is it

I think it’s one of the first sets dedicated to the adult collector fan. It’s an affordable license fee to test the waters. How many parents would buy such an expensive set for a child? I believe even the ad was geared towards adults. All the other licensed sets were priced below $100 and had a kids appeal.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
Enterprise On Sale
« Reply #126 on: November 11, 2021, 20:58:10 »
On sale, of course, after I bought it, but I assumed that would be the case at one point. The sale price is still a chunk of cash that would've been hard to pay at once, so I'm glad I did it on layaway.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #127 on: November 15, 2021, 16:19:39 »
Thank you for the sale tip. I went to order it at Amazon. Couldn’t set up an account due to being in the mountains and only having a satellite connection . Got back to the city house and the sale was down to 5% . Damn . It was a great sale at $140 off

Hopefully they do it again  :crossed: