Author Topic: New stuff 2019  (Read 20615 times)

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
Re: New stuff 2019
« Reply #100 on: January 31, 2019, 22:25:21 »
I just looked through the entire German online catalogue, and I noticed that except for the limited editions refurbished little take-along island and little green vessel also based on an earlier mold, the entire Pirates Theme is gone !!!!!

:hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit:

For the first time since 1978 there is NO BIG PIRATES SHIP ANYMORE !!

:hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit:

That´s like the Knights (or Arsonists) Theme would not have a castle anymore at all !!

:hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit:

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline StJohn

• Playmo Master
« Reply #101 on: January 31, 2019, 23:57:45 »
Another link for the benefit of those peeking in - please consider joining PF!

Chief Arsonist / Lucifer´s Dad

« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 07:51:40 by StJohn »

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #102 on: February 01, 2019, 00:22:10 »
Not sure if the movie figures are assemble or pre-made. Do see that Mel has a burrito (repurposed rolled newspaper), and kind of love the green and gold Aztec type figure. Also the farmer has interesting color hair and beard.

Main photos for the dollhouse are on the German website now too

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
« Reply #103 on: February 01, 2019, 02:46:26 »
I'll be getting that emperor but his head is getting removed instantly. The movie face looks awful. Also not interested in the other three figures, so I'll have spares for anyone who wants them.

Am I looking at the picture correctly: they have two horses pulling a chariot...which is pulling a wagon?  ???
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #104 on: February 01, 2019, 05:24:47 »
I'll be getting that emperor but his head is getting removed instantly. The movie face looks awful. Also not interested in the other three figures, so I'll have spares for anyone who wants them.

Am I looking at the picture correctly: they have two horses pulling a chariot...which is pulling a wagon?  ???

I think you're right, the chariot is pulling the cart as a kind of trailer. The trailer also has something underneath that looks like a numberplate with the EU flag on it plus a black lead/harness thing.

Offline StJohn

• Playmo Master
« Reply #105 on: February 01, 2019, 06:21:37 »
Not sure if the movie figures are assemble or pre-made.

It says so in the product description of 70069 (Playmobil web shop): "Zum Zusammenbauen, Sammeln oder Mixen von Köpfen, Körpern, Beinen und vielen anderen Teilen!".

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
« Reply #106 on: February 01, 2019, 06:37:26 »
Sounds painful.  :0
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline Luftgaengerin

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #107 on: February 01, 2019, 07:28:03 »
I like the guy though - did you see his RED braid, Luftgaengerin?  ;D

;D of course I saw the redheads, both that emperor's hair/beard (what's with his face though?? :0) and the LOVELY braid  :love:

Unfortunately I don't like much more of it. Maybe the jester and some new parts. Even my youngest kid thinks it's too weird and too brutal, so I'll pass. But I like your discussions around here  ;)
"Give me that man that is not passion’s slave" - Shakespeare's Hamlet.

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #108 on: February 01, 2019, 08:46:57 »
Once the pictures are available on the official website (not necessarily the sets, just the pictures, behind the scenes) I copy them and create the sets to go with. Here's what I have so far. I've borrowed the German and/or Spanish names posted in the forums since I had to call them something! The ones without pictures, I found stickers for, in a parts-hunt. (more info on 70046 or 70168, anyone?) You can sort by theme or several other factors, at the top of the page. Enjoy!

PlaymoDB List - Sets Released In 2019 as of Jan 30

Thank you Heather! Thank you for keeping PlaymoDB up to date and the first port of call for any and all queries about PM sets and their contents!

(And thanks for your later post which Tahra did acknowledge while we are all getting excited - or disappointed- about the latest releases)
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #109 on: February 01, 2019, 09:17:01 »
Was it clear to you all that the Movie Figures bags are actual "Figures", i. e. in parts to be assembled? It wasn't to me!

No, I mentioned (I think) that my sister pointed that out - we thought it was not "figures" (not that it really makes a difference)..

Actually, I find it a bit odd.. then again, probably works better than the figures - at least only the robot is not compatible, and since they seem to have plenty of weirdos in the movie...  :P

Edit: Not very sure they're figures.. that first paragraph is obviously a left over copypaste from the normal figures:

12 Movie-Charaktere zum Sammeln

1 aus 24 Überraschungstüten mit PLAYMOBIL-Figures in Einzelteilen!
Jede Serie Boys/Girls enthält jeweils 12 verschiedene Figuren.
Zum Zusammenbauen, Sammeln oder Mixen von Köpfen, Körpern, Beinen und vielen anderen Teilen!
Wieder zerlegen - anders kombinieren - endloser Spielspaß, jeden Tag neu!

- HINWEIS:
Jede Tüte enthält eine der 12 Figuren, aus denen sich diese Serie zusammensetzt. Leider können wir Wünsche nach bestimmten Figuren nicht berücksichtigen. Wenn du dir mehr als eine Überraschungstüte kaufst, könntest du mehrere Exemplare derselben Figur erhalten.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 10:05:06 by tahra »