Author Topic: New version Playmobil City Hospital & Saint Mary's Trauma Center interior.  (Read 20905 times)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
That's an excellent piece of custom work, Bill, and the detail and care and attention you have given it are quite amazing.  I laughed at the robotic poop scoopers and also love the detail you put in.  It's good to see your custom medical equipment in use too. 

And the patient being brought in by helicopter - is that a knife in him?   :omg:
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 16:40:33 by Bill Blackhurst »
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline flatcat

• Playmo Master
Very good, Bill :wow: :wow: :wow:

I really like the helicopter flying :love:

Damo :)

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
Bill this is great! I'm not a fan of the theme but I enjoyed every pic! I have a new found appreciation for the hospital theme now. The attention to detail (yours I mean) is amazing. As almost everyone else said, I loved the poop robots too!  :lol:
The unconscious patine also looks amazing.
One question...in the operation set (or sets) do the clickies have their eyes closed? I mean the patients of course..not the surgeons!  :lol:
Great work Bill!!
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
To bb,  I have an idea that I'm going to try to show regarding that padded room concept ;).

To Playmofire, Thank you for your favorable comments! BTW, yes, that is a stabbing victim from a domestic conflict being delivered by Medivac 1!

To Damo, I'm glad you liked the project & appeciated the flying helicopter, Thank you! ;D!

To Gaston, Thank you for the positive reviews on this project. To answer your question, no figures that Playmobil has ever produced have closed eyes. The figures in my photo stories with closed eyes & no smiles are all customs. I start with a very old figure with painted on expressions & remove the face to become blank & replace it with any desired expression I want.
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
To bb,  I have an idea that I'm going to try to show regarding that padded room concept ;).

Can't wait to see it!

By the way, that's a great idea to use the old klickys that were just painted on for custom faces. I was wondering how you did that.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
The figures in my photo stories with closed eyes & no smiles are all customs. I start with a very old figure with painted on expressions & remove the face to become blank & replace it with any desired expression I want.
They look really neat! Do you use a marker or paintbrush?  ???
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
:lol: I think just about everyone here needs to go to that rehab center! Sometimes I do think I must seriously be mentally unstable to spend so much time and money on a kid's toy!  8}

OK bb,.... PCH&SMTC can help everyone! You first ;)!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 21:52:09 by Bill Blackhurst »
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
They look really neat! Do you use a marker or paintbrush?  ???

Thank you Gaston! I use small pieces of black vinyl tape.

Front view of early figure head with painted face removed.

Rear view of head.

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
 :lol: :lol: :lol: This is great! I think I need it!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline el jefe

• Playmo Addict
I think I can safely say that this is the most kick a@@ hospital set up I've ever seen! :o :o
Great work Bill.  I love all the little details in every pic.   ;D