Author Topic: Slide-on skates from 5993  (Read 938 times)

Offline Robbie

• Playmo Master
Slide-on skates from 5993
« on: August 08, 2013, 15:31:26 »
Does anyone know the part number for the skates found in 5993 (sports carrying case) or the Hockey Player mystery figure? Thanks in advance!

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
Re: Slide-on skates from 5993
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2013, 13:17:05 »
Sorry, I don't know the part number. There is nothing in the inventory on PlaymoDB.
I tried to order a pair from DS (UK) but was informed "mystery figure parts not available", so I had to buy an Ice Hockey figure 5243 from ebay to get a pair!
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline Robbie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2013, 17:05:35 »
Thanks for the info! I think I'm going to have to buy a 5993 to get the skates. I've tried emailing US DS a few times over the last few week and haven't gotten a single reply.  :-\

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2013, 17:42:16 »
Maybe they're on holidays in August?
(or maybe it's just another example of not being interested in customers' money.)

Offline Wesley Myers

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2013, 20:56:46 »
Maybe they're on holidays in August?
(or maybe it's just another example of not being interested in customers' money.)

Maybe not interested in taking the time to search for individual parts' number that they would sell for a few pennies - but would be more than happy to just sell you a set that is prepackaged and given a 7___ number.