Poll

who likes these new monkeys ?

yes i like them
no i don't

Author Topic: who likes these new monkeys ?  (Read 7928 times)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: who likes these new monkeys ?
« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2011, 21:41:23 »
For the little one, yeah. But I find the mama to be a lot more posable than you'd think. She's well designed, and i've found many life-like ways to pose her.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2011, 21:46:15 »
For the little one, yeah. But I find the mama to be a lot more posable than you'd think. She's well designed, and i've found many life-like ways to pose her.

Yes for the little one, I also do not like how cats, horses, cows, some dogs, the mercats etc.... do not pose I even want different mice seeing as they would be quite hard to make pose able

A diorama starts looking a bit to repetitive if all the animals are in the same stance. It really only takes slight variations to keep it unique and interesting on the eye
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2011, 00:22:01 »
discussing a controversial issue

Off topic, so I'll keep it short: not so long ago this issue wasn't controversial anymore at all, but now some people are heading back to theories of hundreds of years ago. Just my  :2c:  ;)

Grtz, Darwin...Erwin  ;D

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline Abbot Hamilton

• Playmo Fanatic
  • Diet of Worms?
« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2011, 04:50:21 »
I voted no, I prefer the old school monkeys, I don't even like the new Playmobil horses. Thanks to ageowns, I still cannot picture a Playmobil monkey without a beer mug in their hand  :lol:

Hadoque, I guess the intelligent designers don't buy Playmobil dinosaurs  ::)
O brother where for art thou?

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #54 on: June 08, 2011, 20:23:36 »
I voted no, I prefer the old school monkeys, I don't even like the new Playmobil horses. Thanks to ageowns, I still cannot picture a Playmobil monkey without a beer mug in their hand  :lol:

I totally agree, Abbot! :)9 I'm pro old school monkeys!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
« Reply #55 on: June 19, 2011, 13:11:41 »
The old monkey is much more cool! ...

(It's exactly like the horse talk. The old is more intelligent design, the new ones are to look more pretty but they are not so good to intelligent play, &c.)

If they go on like this where will we stop? :hmm: Playmobil will become barbie! :o
Gus
:blackhair:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #56 on: June 19, 2011, 19:57:23 »

If they go on like this where will we stop? :hmm: Playmobil will become barbie! :o

I agree , thnak god for ebay, the old sets and the good old designs, they way things are going and the way quality of plastic is goinf , playmobil many have bending weapons soon and all these clip sets totally non realistic and weird looking themes etc. thank god for the 70s, 80s and 90s i say and me i ma sticking to the playmos of this era primarily with a few exceptions of course ( new re release items , new english soldiers etc etc ) :love: :love: :love: :love:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #57 on: June 19, 2011, 21:03:24 »
I agree , thnak god for ebay, the old sets and the good old designs, they way things are going and the way quality of plastic is goinf , playmobil many have bending weapons soon and all these clip sets totally non realistic and weird looking themes etc. thank god for the 70s, 80s and 90s i say and me i ma sticking to the playmos of this era primarily with a few exceptions of course ( new re release items , new english soldiers etc etc ) :love: :love: :love: :love:

yeap  :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: these were the good old days

The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #58 on: June 20, 2011, 09:09:47 »

yeap  :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: these were the good old days

That smiley rocks alex !!! yuo sure come up with some cool smilies sire !!!   :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: ( and a lot of questions  ;D ;D ;D)
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #59 on: June 20, 2011, 22:23:23 »
That smiley rocks alex !!! yuo sure come up with some cool smilies sire !!!   :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: ( and a lot of questions  ;D ;D ;D)

The spirits rule !!!!